Were did you get your first tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Were did you get your first tamagotchi?

• Toys R Us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walmart

• Target

• Birthday

• Ebay

• Santa

• Easter Bunny

• Holiday

• Dont Remeber

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_and_egg

Reaction score
I got my first tamagotchi at Toys R Us. Her name was Bunny,No she was not any of these charecters: :wacko: :blink: :wacko: young mimitichi

she was a ringotchi.

I got my 1st tama for my birthday and it was a...

um well I don't remember what is was but i loved it lots and it was called stampy

My firs Tama that I got was at WalMart, it was the last they had! The only thing that I remember that is was a version #1 and the color was plain purple! :huh: :D :p Unfortunatly i can not remember the name ! :D :D :D :furawatchi: :huh:

~Tama-Love~

I don't really remember...I think I got it at Target or Toys R Us. :puroperatchi:

I bought my first and second and third at BR Leksaker. (It's a swedish and norweigan toy store) :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]I got my first REAL tamagotchi from Toys R Us for $25 *it was a Tamagotchi Connexion Version 1* it is pink and has two funny looking tamagotchi characters on the sides. It's still working and it is still better than any other tamagotchi I have and I forgot what it was and that was ages ago when I got it!!! [/SIZE] :p My favourite characters are in this order: :D :D :p :lol: :) :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back