Were you a 90's kid?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i rea dover some posts, you guys mentioned pokemon! <3

that was one of the very first games i played. i got pokemon yellow and a gbc when i turned 6, and i was ever so happy. my family got me bunches of pokemon stuff like clothes, toys and videos. and i was obsessed with the show. i hate watching it now, it's like a sad attempt. the new voices don't help. :c

your a 90's kid!
Ehh not really shewas only 3. And she saidherself she doesn't remember the 90's. You'd have to have been at least 5 when the 90's were over to be a 90's kid because then you'd remember alot of the 90's.

Kablam was more than the action figures. That was my favorite short! I always loved thw action figures.
They also had other animated skits like Life with Loopy, The show with the caveman and ALien and others. Classic.

I like Hey Anorld also.

I was born in 1995. And I do miss all the good Nick shows like Rugrats, Ren and stimpy, Invader Zim, and Hey Arnold, and AAAH! Real Monsters! Are some of my favroite shows that I miss -.- Angry Beavers...

They also had other animated skits like Life with Loopy, The show with the caveman and ALien and others. Classic.
I like Hey Anorld also.
OMG I loved Life with Loopy! IDK why but that and the action figures were always my favorite ones =D

I know but now he sounds like a robot! xD I think the new pokemon is just over the top with stupidness.
Well plus its been over a year and Ash only has like... 4 or 5 badges. :furawatchi:

I remember that bulliten. And at the top, its true. Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. And I remember everything in that bulliten. Sure brings back the best memories =) And I remember when you didn't have to dial area codes. My grandma still thinks we do xP
I miss the 90's also. I was almost 7 when it was over. My birthday was on March 12.
Ohmygosh, I remember that! I was in kindergarten when they added the area code. We were doing to lesson on learning your phone number & it messed me all up when the changed it. :furawatchi:

@ Starman.exe~ Kablam!! I would watch that all the time!! 8D I remember Snick as well. Wasn't it when they played shows like All That, Kenan & Kel, & the Amanda Show with little shorts and talk show stuff in between?

Life With Loopy was great too. n____n

I hate the new Pokemon. He is on like, 3 quests at once. He's with May, with that girl in the new D/P series.... Misty is still around... it gets too confusing. They don't really link the series together. -.-

Last edited by a moderator:
I was born in 1997, so I guess I wouldn't count? But, I do miss the old shows such as The House Of Mouse where they showed all those Disney cartoons, Rugrats, the old Scooby Doo (Stop looking at me like that D=), and the old Pokemon, how I miss it so...it got too confusing and they took Misty out D= I HATE DAWN *shoots at Dawn*

-Mew

Aww I like Dawn. She's adorable. I looooooove her hat. In fact I'm going to buy it on ebay.

Okay, I'm confused. When you say that you didn't have to dial area codes, do you mean there were no area codes anywhere? Because I never have to use an area code unless I'm calling somewhere far away.

I don't really consider myself a 90's kid. I was only six (Okay, fine. Five and nine months old) when the 90s ended. I do remember a lot of the pop culture stuff, though, because I had older siblings and I watched a lot of the shows they liked and listened to their music. Are You Afraid of the Dark? was actually not allowed in our house any more (or, at least while I was in the house) after I got so scared of it I didn't sleep for almost a week and could only sleep for a month or so after on my brother's floor :blink: It was the one with the Scottish ghosts in it, or something.

Okay, I'm confused. When you say that you didn't have to dial area codes, do you mean there were no area codes anywhere? Because I never have to use an area code unless I'm calling somewhere far away.
I don't really consider myself a 90's kid. I was only six (Okay, fine. Five and nine months old) when the 90s ended. I do remember a lot of the pop culture stuff, though, because I had older siblings and I watched a lot of the shows they liked and listened to their music. Are You Afraid of the Dark? was actually not allowed in our house any more (or, at least while I was in the house) after I got so scared of it I didn't sleep for almost a week and could only sleep for a month or so after on my brother's floor :) It was the one with the Scottish ghosts in it, or something.
I'm pretty sure that it was no area codes, anywhere. But I could be wrong. I was only like 5 & 1/2 then. I just remember that because it slowed me down in learning my phone number in kindergarten. :blink:

[SIZE=7pt]I don't know if I am. All my friends think I am because;[/SIZE]

I took a plastic cartoon lunch box to school before.

Bill Nye the science guy and Mr. Rodgers were the most coolest guys ever.

I always use to say "Why don't you marry it?"

I always ended a sentence with the word "Sike!"

I had to urge to say "NOT!" after every sentence.

I use to rap along with the TV show "Fresh Prince Of Bel air"

I've been injured on a Slip n' Slide.

I always put sticker stars on the corner of my eyes when I was younger.

I used to watch Power Rangers a lot when I was younger.

And many more.. lol

Yes I was a 90s kid. ^_^ Rocking the leftover 80s rainbow suspenders and stonewashed jeans, bby. <33

Yes, I remember the old shows. Lamb Chop has to be #1 for best kid's show of the late 80s - 90s. :)

I also remember alot of the video games. Seriously. NES, SNES, N64.

^^ The 90s were a good time.

[SIZE=7pt]I don't know if I am. All my friends think I am because;[/SIZE]

I took a plastic cartoon lunch box to school before.

Bill Nye the science guy and Mr. Rodgers were the most coolest guys ever.

I always use to say "Why don't you marry it?"

I always ended a sentence with the word "Sike!"

I had to urge to say "NOT!" after every sentence.

I use to rap along with the TV show "Fresh Prince Of Bel air"

I've been injured on a Slip n' Slide.

I always put sticker stars on the corner of my eyes when I was younger.

I used to watch Power Rangers a lot when I was younger.

And many more.. lol
I've read that whole rant on a list somewhere before.

I don't think someone's being entirely truthful~

/sheepish look

>.>

<.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back