weres mimitchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a little dissapointed because Mimitchi is quite a cool character.There are many other new Tamagotchi characters to enjoy too don't forget!

I was never a big Mimitchi fan. I find him a little...boring. (Please don't flame me!) But they have so many other awesome characters - such as Sunnytchi! =D

I once had a mimitchi on my v1. her name was Bunny (mere coincidence that she became a mimitchi).

I miss my bunny! :eek:

I miss Mimitchi. She was so cute and cuddly-looking! The V5 does have some rather cute characters. My fav would be the Petiputchis but I don't like the Petioyatchis

I'm not that sad that Mimitchi is gone.I did not really like her.She was a little boring.But please don't flame.Thats only my opinion.

[SIZE=8pt]Awww but Mimitchi is like, awesome! ;^;[/SIZE]

She's so adorable~ :D

I miss Mimitchi. She was so cute and cuddly-looking! The V5 does have some rather cute characters. My fav would be the Petiputchis but I don't like the Petioyatchis
...she? :angry:

O___O Mimitchi's gone? Weird. Wasn't he like, the mascot of Tamagotchis? Anyways, I never got Mimitchi anyways, so I'm good. XD I will miss 'im, just a little... >.>

Mimitchi is the old mascot of Tamagochi's. Mametchi is the new mascot.

I'm not sure that I miss Mimitchi because I only got Mametchi's in my Tamagochi' V2.

:kusatchi: bandai has gone crazy! No mimitchi is almost like no kuchipatchi! my brother is a HUGE HUMONGOUS mimitchi fan so he sort of hates v5s. VOTE MIMITCHI! VOTE MIMItCHI! VOTE BACKY@ (name of a mimitchi of v4) VOTE BUNNY! whoever thinks shes boring has gone crazy too! think of leaving a bunny in a dumpster! :kusatchi: ;) :p

Isnt mimitchi this guy?-> :blink:

If it is hes not gone i have him on my v5

edit:eek:h wait nvm.Ya i do miss mimitchi he was one of my fav.

Last edited by a moderator:
To bad Mimitchi isn't mascot anymore...but he is mascot of TT! :)

I love mimitchi even though I could get him on my old tamas...

I really like Mimitchi D:

I still think Mimitchi should be the Tamagotchi Mascot. Before, in the word "Tamagotchi" on the Tamagotchi, in the "O" there would be a little Mimitchi in it. Now they've replaced it with a Mametchi.

;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back