West Nile Virus!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny308

Reaction score
I live only 20 miles from the nations's (America) hotspot for west nile. Along the same river downstream nonetheless! Mosquitoes lay eggs on water!!! I'm frightened because I've not been protevted from it, and I take long bike riodes down by the river where there are swarms of biting mosquitoes!! I've heard that it can kill you in most cases! Help! I already wear reppelant, but I've been bitten plenty of times.

Sure, west nile sucks and can kill you, but don't let fear rule your life. ;]

Of course, take precaution but do a rist analysis. How many people actualy DO get west nile? There are probably more people who die from just bike related incidents than there are of people who get west nile.

Don't worry, if it's really bad don't go. Make sure to put bug lotion/spray on and you're set.

Nothing to worry over. :]

Sure, west nile sucks and can kill you, but don't let fear rule your life. ;] Of course, take precaution but do a rist analysis. How many people actualy DO get west nile? There are probably more people who die from just bike related incidents than there are of people who get west nile.

Don't worry, if it's really bad don't go. Make sure to put bug lotion/spray on and you're set.

Nothing to worry over. :]
Actually, here it's more like a plauge than a mere disease. I will try to find a safer place to bike, but it it just so pretty by the river! :huh:

Find another place to bike, put tons of bug repelant on, and stay away from the hotspots for mosquitos! I do love the river, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back