Wetting yourself- we all do it! LOL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkStar*

Reaction score
OK so this is the place to be if your feeling bored!

We'll share our storys about wetting oourselfs, everybody can have a laugh!

My story...

My friend always had her door shut properly and i copied her by doing that to one night but my door handle is tight and stiff but i didnt care! Later that night i woke jup DESPERATE to go to the loo- but i couldnt cos

A) I was tired

B) It was dark

C) I culdnt find the door handle.

I scrabbled arounf my room turning everything door handly i could but i could find it! So i squatted down on my bedroom floor and yes- i did. I actually peed on my floor.

WELL FOLKS, TIME TO SHARE YOUR STORIES!

When I was younger I went into the bedroom to see my dad who just got out of a shower. So as I'm talking to him, I'm also peeing on the floor. And he's just staring at me.....

I was in bed one night and I drank a whole glass of water before bed because I was dehydrated and thristy. I woke up and reall had to go, but was to tired to get up (still half asleep). So I fell back asleep and had a dream of me peeing in the toilet, then I felt warm on mu bum, and woke up in a puddle. I was laughing so hard!

WannaBex3

I only did it once, I was 3.

I was sleeping and I realized I wet the bed, so I went to the bathroom and got a towel, and layed it where I peed, and then I fell back asleep.

who cares we all do it lol
Not all of us. I've always used the bathroom before bed, even if I didn't feel the need, and even the slightest urge to urinate makes me wake up.

I was in bed one night and I drank a whole glass of water before bed because I was dehydrated and thristy. I woke up and reall had to go, but was to tired to get up (still half asleep). So I fell back asleep and had a dream of me peeing in the toilet, then I felt warm on mu bum, and woke up in a puddle. I was laughing so hard!WannaBex3
I had the same dream twice when I was four, I think. Then I started to have it a third time, and I had just sat on the toilet in my dream, and then I realized, "Wait! NO, this is a dream! Wake up, wake up! Hurry!" And then I woke up and went to the bathroom. I think I only wet the bed twice. And I never wet myself, unless I had diapers on. I was toilet trained by the time I was two years old and three months.

hehe i shudnt tell yas this but my friend pooped in the bath once lol

Tips for bedwetters

stop drinking fluids and hour or two before bedtime.

if possible, get a family member to wake you during the night to go, of deep sleeping is part of the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I got over Bed wetting at 5

But one time when I lived in meh old house I was like "Eh, I have plastic!" So I pee'd then told my mom I pee'd without knowing. God o_O

I've read that in some kids the bladder grows slower than the rest of thier bodies. This would definately contribute to bedwetting. Deep sleepers would also have a harder time waking themselves up in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back