Wetting yourself- we all do it! LOL

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My X's best friend,she puntched me on the lip on the last day of school,then grabed my tama's away from me.Ihope that never happens to you.And if you want to be my tama talk friend reply bake,pleeeeeeeeese?

Last edited by a moderator:
My X's best friend,she puntched me on the lip on the last day of school,then grabed my tama's away from me.
What does that have to do with bed-wetting?

I don't remember ever wetting the bed. xD Maybe though...when I was VERY young.

Fah, I NEVER wet the bed.

Okay, maybe once. But I was 5!

I had a dream where I was staring at some toilet paper with stickers all over it XDD

And I woke up, soiled :[

Dang those sticker decorated toilet paper!!

I don't think I've EVER, maybe once or twice, dunno. XD

I've been sick on the bed though. YUKKY. :S

Not all of us. I've always used the bathroom before bed, even if I didn't feel the need, and even the slightest urge to urinate makes me wake up.
Ditto.

I'm not aware of ever wetting the bed. I'm not sure about when I was 2 or 3, but I don't think I did when I was that age either.

I don't "Wet the bed" no more.. Usually if I do wet the bed it's from drinking to much water, which now-a-days I just use the restroom before I sleep. I've never wetted myself from shyness or fear..

lol, yes. Here are 2 stories

I was 8 and I was wearing my clothes for the next day, and I went to sleep. Then I had a dream i was on the toilet, and wet the bed! I had to get different clothes for school.It was funny

Ok, well I had a friend over at the time, and I drank alot before bed, but forgot to go pee, so when I woke up I had wet the bed, and the dream didn't have a tiolet! The weird thing is, I was 11!!! That's how full my bladder was....

DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE 8 OR YOUNGER

I thought I had my period on the last one, since I hadn't wet the bed in years since then and I forgot the drink part before bed. It was scary...

OK so this is the place to be if your feeling bored!We'll share our storys about wetting oourselfs, everybody can have a laugh!

My story...

My friend always had her door shut properly and i copied her by doing that to one night but my door handle is tight and stiff but i didnt care! Later that night i woke jup DESPERATE to go to the loo- but i couldnt cos

A) I was tired

:D It was dark

C) I culdnt find the door handle.

I scrabbled arounf my room turning everything door handly i could but i could find it! So i squatted down on my bedroom floor and yes- i did. I actually peed on my floor.

WELL FOLKS, TIME TO SHARE YOUR STORIES!
Woah! That is exactly what happened to me! :wub: But I was so young and I started crying. :(

Yeah-when I was little, I was actually scared of the Toilet. And there I was, in the middle of the Closet, trying on my Mommy's shoes. And I peed all over them. X_X

*Edited* Do ya HAVE to know? :wub:

Yeah-when I was little, I was actually scared of the Toilet. And there I was, in the middle of the Closet, trying on my Mommy's shoes. And I peed all over them. X_X 

When I've got my, uh . . . (Period) I lay a towel down- just in case!!

There was this other time that I threw up all over the bed. Gross. Too much Information.
Quite to much info, lol, jk.

Never that I can remeber...

ok the most embarassing day of my life..here it goes~

I was at school (3rd grade..long time ago) we were doing a chritmas progect and i was waiting in line to get sparkles on my snow flake, it was a long time to wait and i HAD to go!for some reson i dont like asking to go to the restroom infront of my classmates so i waited...and waited...and waited and then all of the sudden i went! :mellow: :D my old crush (who was standing behind me in line shouted "WHATS THAT" and pionted to the puddle under me! :mellow: :( that was so scary!!!!!

When I was three or so, I stood in my door way and accidently peed on my stuffed cat. xP

LOL! I was my age now, and I was playing my Wii, and I really had to pee. I raced to the bathroom but i already peed on my hand a little!! lol, then I boiled my hand (lol, JK! I washed it!)

Another time when I was 2 or 3, I had to pee but I didn't want to get up and go, so I just peed in my bed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back