Wha wha what?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilangelbaby1989

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! When I got home today from my special x-ray for my leg, I woke up my Cooki Dough V5 and my Cotton Candy V5. I connected them, and the Cookie Dough V5's sound was off, they started coming on for no reason! The time was changed from 11:59 to 12:00 to 11:59 again! I had set the time for training them, but no call was there! The sound was on when I had pressed no buttons. It was off before! While it was beeping, the screen glared on and off while connecting. I just put in a new battery a few days ago! What had happened? I feel so bad, since I'm usually a bad tama caretaker. <_< Darn it!

It's probably a glitch. You should reset it. :angry: :angry: It sucks when that happens.

I really wouldn't reset it since you're on such a high generation. Maybe just reset and download it. That always works for me. ^-^ And if it doesn't then, I have no idea. you may just have to reset it or keep trying other things.

Boo Boo1 :angry:

I dont know about the rest but I know something about the training thing because sometimes it happens to me too. I have a simple question for you:

Where do you get the cheat that your Tamagotchi can train every even hour?

They must say that your tamagotchi will not really train on all the even hours right?

So... I guess that's just not the perfect hour!

:)

Something must have happened at the factory and then some crazy thing happened to your tamagotchi. Try reseting it. I reset my tama at a very high generation. I reset it a different time because my mimitchi died. reset it. Even this thing I had once wants you to. see?

:) :) :( :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for your help guys! I have one more thing to add. While I was connecting the Cookie Dough V5 to the Cotton Candy one, the Cookie Dough v5 went to the download and reset button thing! It won't connect! What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back