Wha?!?!?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the battery thing was flashing so I put a new battery in and download, and everything came back; me happy. Then I went to use the U.F.O and all my nine items were BALLS!!!! ^_^ :D <_< also i connected with the other tama my friend let me borrow.. and it said "list full" so i deleted all my friends except the other tama and the egg... same thing happened. I deleted All my friends.. "SORRY!! LIST FULL"... Can Anyone help and let me connect again? Or get my items back? or am i doomed with the balls.
The ' Sorry, List Full ' thing was because you had too much items or foods. Maybe it WAS the friend list prolem, otherwise, glitch. :unsure:

Goodness gracious that is weird!

Are you sure you didn't just buy balls!??

um,

thats kind of like a cheat. look, when you get a new battery, and take the other one out and put the new battery in in the next 40-50 seconds then you will get to keep all your stuff, treats/items, but it will only give balls instead of the stuff that you used to have! weird huh! :D

well, goodby and good luck,

tamaplease

I don't know about the balls, but once I tried to connect with only 12 friends on my friend list and it said SORRY! LIST FULL. The next day, I could connect again.

Well sometimes if you're lucky you can get a lot of GEnie Lamps. Never happened to me but happened to my Friend. Man, she's lucky!

something similar happened to me with the LIST FULL thing, but not with the balls. i don't know how to get your other items back, but i do know how to conect them so you can go over to their house. first you conect them like you usually do, and then when it says SORRY LIST FULL!!! just exit one time and then pick game. the other tama should still be there, ready for you to go over. i hope i helped!

same w/me one day i was on my7th gen. then when i was in school my batteries went out so i reset it. when i was going to use my costume i saw al off my 19 items were BALLs :pochitchi: :D :angry: :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back