WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VPet_Addict

Reaction score
I found a baby mouse out in my driveway and I was feeding him kitten milk replacer, I WAS SO SURE HE WOULD LIVE! He died yesterday... :angry:

Aww... I'm sorry! I've had 32 pet mice and they all died. not at the same time though. i'm relly sorry.

I found a baby mouse out in my driveway and I was feeding him kitten milk replacer, I WAS SO SURE HE WOULD LIVE! He died yesterday... :rolleyes:
maybe you should have fed him like seeds or something.

I found a baby mouse out in my driveway and I was feeding him kitten milk replacer, I WAS SO SURE HE WOULD LIVE! He died yesterday... :wacko:
Aww. that is so sad. I once found a baby bird and I picked himu up and took him home and I was feeding it and it died and I was all alone cos mymother was at the supermarket and I tried to revive it and I couldn't. So sad. :chohimetchi: :furawatchi: Like a year since that happened now. :gozarutchi:

Aww. that is so sad. I once found a baby bird and I picked himu up and took him home and I was feeding it and it died and I was all alone cos mymother was at the supermarket and I tried to revive it and I couldn't. So sad. :wacko: :chohimetchi: Like a year since that happened now. :furawatchi:
NOOOOOOOOOOO I LIKE BIRDS! :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :wacko: AND MICE! :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

maybe you should have fed him like seeds or something.
No, no, he was only about three weeks old. And no he wasn't hurt. I think his mother must've abandoned him for some reason?

once i saw a dead cat under one of the outside tables at mcdonalds, it was creepy.

ewww! lol. I've never like McDonalds anyway, I'm a burger king person.

was it a pink mouse because then it was a pinky my brother use to raise and sell feeder mice :ph34r: I don't want to go into details. But I have Mice and she had babies and they all kept having babies I hope their done now but anyways my brother found out some of his mice got out (we have a shed and he had sold all of them already) and the mom just left like five babies and luckly I had a mom mouse and she raised them. BUt I still have like 30 mice and they are so cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back