What actually happens when Tama leaves baby

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolly1

Reaction score
How do we know the Tama's actually leaving the baby? What sort of things happen? What should we be looking for? Thanks again! :D

at 12:00 you'll see your tama saying good bye to its baby

The lights turn on, the tama freezes for a few minutes, and then goes up as if it was being transferred to another tama (like when you connect) (doesn't have wings, it just floats up). And then the lights go out and the baby sleeps. When it wakes up, you have to name it. It will be crying.

Thanks for the very specific description. My daughter was asking me - and I have no clue. (DUH!) LOL Thanks again!

Im guessing it leaves the baby to take care of itself, I don't think it really dies - it just goes off somewhere else, then it's up to you to take care of the baby.

I was sleeping when Star left Lili, I was like sooo upset when she was crying in the morning when I woke up..

and like the day before that Star wished me Happy New Years.

Ommgg it was sooo freakin' sad.

They usually leave when they're sleeping (mine and my friend's Tama did) so.. You'll know once you see no adult on the screen!

So, once the adult leaves the baby, you will no longer get to play with the adult? :D

They usually leave when they're sleeping (mine and my friend's Tama did) so.. You'll know once you see no adult on the screen!
:D Thay allways leave when the babies are sleeping. :D

It's been 3 days since the baby came and the mama Tama is still hanging around. Anyone have the same experience? Hmmmmmmm.... Thanks. :)

if ur tamagotchi takes care of another tamagothchi does that mean my cute tama will leave me :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mama finally left on the 4th night.... (boo hoo) But the baby's fun and has already evolved into a toddler (Hitodetchi). CUTE! Thanks for all your help. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back