What adult tamagotchi am I most likely to get?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xox-TamaFans-xox

Reaction score
Currently, I have an Obotchi. I wouldn't say I take care of it too much, but I attend to him [ Coco, my obotchi ] whenever I need to. Is there a particular tamagotchi/s that I may end up getting? I really don't want a Ponitchi or any other ugly characters. [ Sorry ponitchi ]

Bump...??? If it helps, I also keep my Teen tama at 20lb, I hate having overweight tamas. I really really really want a Leaftchi, but I don't know whether that's possible or not :) ...

I'm getting really impatient; does anyone have any clue what Tama I'm most likely to get [ adult ] ?

- I keep my Obotchi, Coco, at a healthy weight.

- Obotchi doesn't have any parents or family- 1st generation.

- I always attend to Coco when I need too, so I wouldn't say I'm the greatest owner.

- My tama is 3 years old and is a teenager currently.

Alright, since nobody will answer...it might be because of lack of info- okay, my training is eight. Chatting To Myself-- Omg! It's summer here in Australia, its hot (over 30 degrees) and it's raining! Arrgh!

Currently, I have an Obotchi. I wouldn't say I take care of it too much, but  I attend to him [ Coco, my obotchi ] whenever I need to. Is there a particular tamagotchi/s that I may end up getting? I really don't want a Ponitchi or any other ugly characters. [ Sorry ponitchi ]
Well, there's no telling who you might get.

But tell us

What generation is it on?

What gender is it?

What is it training level?

Who did you have on the last generation?

How long do you watch it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting really impatient; does anyone have any clue what Tama I'm most likely to get [ adult ] ? 

- I keep my Obotchi, Coco, at a healthy weight.

- Obotchi doesn't have any parents or family- 1st generation.

- I always attend to Coco when I need too, so I wouldn't say I'm the greatest owner.

- My tama is 3 years old and is a teenager currently.
You could get:

Mametchi

Leaftchi/Furawatchi/Violetchi (there 3 bears) :)

Memetchi

Kuchipatchi

Pyonkotchi

Sometimes you have to wait :)

You could get:
Mametchi

Leaftchi/Furawatchi/Violetchi (there 3 bears) :)

Memetchi

Kuchipatchi

Pyonkotchi

Sometimes you have to wait :ph34r:
The above Tama's are possible, but some people just say it is random, so maybe you can't really tell. :lol:

;) 0o-Tamagotchi-Baby-o0 B)

It's a pyonkotchi, but it has a costume on it right now- I need help with that too [ im dumb ]. I have made a post on that too. Thanks!

Currently, I have an Obotchi. I wouldn't say I take care of it too much, but I attend to him [ Coco, my obotchi ] whenever I need to. Is there a particular tamagotchi/s that I may end up getting? I really don't want a Ponitchi or any other ugly characters. [ Sorry ponitchi ]
You can't get a Ponitchi on version 3 if I remember correctly. But I'm thinking you could get Memetchi, Kuchipatchi or Mimiyoritchi if you don't take care of it too much.

And I've seen temperatures of over 40 degrees celcius, but not 30 degrees and raining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back