What age do you think tamagotchi's are mean't for?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigurl43

Reaction score
Hey guys. So I was wondering what the age people who play with tamagotchi's are, because I'm nearly 13 and I was wondering if I was too old for itt! I don't think I am though. How old are u guys? Reply soonx :)

I'm 20 and in college and I have some. I like them because they don't actually stink up the dorm room and are just fun little pets to have.

Plus there's the rule that if it can't survive underwater for more than ten minutes we can't keep it in the dorm room and... I can't afford a whale. (No I didn't put the tamas underwater.)

I'm in my early 20s. I'm OUT of college and I still play with them. :kusatchi: I don't think there really is an age range for Tamagotchis. You just play with them for as long as you wish. My friends and family understand, especially my boyfriend. They think I'm silly, but in an endearing sort of way, so it's all good!

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with everybody else who has replied there is no age at all:)

I'm 10... but tamagotchis are for all ages except for babies... :(

i'm 26 and i still play with my tamas. they are cool to play with. my dog just has this curious look when it beeps. you know when dogs tilt their head to once side. my dog does that when my tama beeps lol

i am 12 and i still love to play with them even though i get made fun of for it,it is quite sad that whatever i like i cant like it :)

i am 12 and i still love to play with them even though i get made fun of for it,it is quite sad that whatever i like i cant like it :(
Ahh, well. Try not to worry about it too much. Age 12 constitutes what's affectionately (I'm being sarcastic, by the way...tone doesn't translate well over the internet :( ) called the "awkward middle school years," when everyone is still trying to discover things, figure out what's cool/what's not, etc. As you grow older, you kind of lose all that awkwardness and stop caring so much about what others think. So, chin up! Keep doing what you love. :)

Ahh, well. Try not to worry about it too much. Age 12 constitutes what's affectionately (I'm being sarcastic, by the way...tone doesn't translate well over the internet :( ) called the "awkward middle school years," when everyone is still trying to discover things, figure out what's cool/what's not, etc. As you grow older, you kind of lose all that awkwardness and stop caring so much about what others think. So, chin up! Keep doing what you love. :(
I very much agree. Don't give up the things you love. If them teasing you about it is too much for you, avoid being around them when you're taking care of them and such. Eventually they'll find something else to tease someone about. Don't ever stop doing something just because other people don't like it or think it's wrong. That's up to you to decide.

As for me, I'm 19, and don't plan on stopping playing with Tamagotchis anytime soon!

Evie :)

I agree with everyone who's posted, don't worry about what others think! I do understand how you feel though; I'm 14 and know it's not fun to be teased. (trust me, I know) I don't take my tamas to school because they might get stolen (as a joke or something) but I don't ever plan to stop playing with them!

I think they were originally aimed at the age group of 9-14. But everyone likes them, now I basically think Tamagotchis are good for anyone over the age of 8. I can't give my age out though, but I'm between 10-14

im 15 and i love themm:) my parents wont let me get anymore cuz they think im too old for them...but i pay for them myself so i really dont see why they should even care. ANYWAYSS i hope i still play with them when im 26. also, i hope they still make them then too:) i dont think there is an age limit on them except i see on alot of websites and packaging that the age should be ranging from 5-7 or 5-10. what is that even about? oh well, i think that they should just rate them E for Everyone:) (over 3 of coursee)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back