What age ha gotten the match maker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Age Has Gotten the Match Maker???

Votes: 0 0.0%

• HUH?

• Hasn't Come

• WHAT'S THAT???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The matchmaker usually comes within 72 hours of evolving into an adult! If it has been 72 hours, change the time to 6:59pm and wait one minute- she should come! :D

Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio

OK it will come in three days so don't worry!!

hope it helps

brettypascetti

Oh!!! I didn't know that!! mine has only been an adult for 24 hours. Thankz Rey!!!!! Do u think itll work if i set the date 1 day later? plz reply. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :) :) :D :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Oh!!! I didn't know that!! mine has only been an adult for 24 hours. Thankz Rey!!!!! Do u think itll work if i set the date 1 day later? plz reply. ;)   :lol:   :huh:   :(   :ph34r:   :ph34r:   :ph34r:   :ph34r:   :ph34r:   :ph34r:   :ph34r:   :ph34r:   :ph34r:
Hehe, I wish there was a way to "fast-forward time" on tamagotchi, but unfortunaly you just have to wait another 48 hours! :lol:

Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio

They grow on thier own time, rather like real living things. Sometimes it takes longer than one day to grow. My babies usually take two days to get to one. THe one I paused was even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back