What age is your Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what age is your Tamagotchi?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 9 and higher

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This should really be in the "What's On Your Mind" forum. Keep that in mind next time you post a topic like this!

Mine's 5 years old, 61st generation, a Mametchi named Lucy. I have had a 28 year old Tamagotchi, an Ojitchi named Yoshi. My version 3 is a 2 year old Nikatchi on 7th generation named Lucy.

My V4 tama is 1 year old she is a Young Dorotchi named Amy (shes's adorable!) on the 1st generation

I have a 3 yr old that just got a job. Can't figure it out.

Mine is only 1. My first Tamagotchi Ally was 9 when she died but thats because when I left for school I forgot to pause her. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin is Seven and thank to good advice from people on this board, has a little baby through the matchmaker and a tagetchi dad.

My first one lived to 20 and died a happy jump roping scientist oldie. She was cute. Her name was Wendy and I made her Robin's aunt to keep the family going for me.

My Mametchi turned 5 yesterday :rolleyes: I pause it all the time so it ages really slowly :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a v4 yesterday and it turned into an ichigtchi this afternoon! I never pause my tamagotchis. I set the time so that they're asleep during school. (Iwish I could get something besides an ichigotchi :blink:

My ver.4 is 2 years old. Her name is Kute!

My ver.3 is 1 year old. Her name is Snow.

I think pausing them takes all the fun out of it.

:blink: Name=Renee

Hungry=1

Happy=3

Training=3

/=46

*=25

flowers=46

age-3

points=3891

weight=27

:blink: this is what she looks like.

V4