What am I doing wrong???

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamaRae

Reaction score
Recently my tama died really early?? I had just checked him and he was totally fine. He was only 2 years old and a few seconds aft

Sorry I accidentally sent it too early!

As I was saying, a few seconds after I had checked him he started making the sound they make when they die and shortly after, died.

So if you know what I’m doing wrong please tell me!happy2

Can you specify the tama you are playing, what is the model/programming/generation? Some tamas are hardy, some are more difficult to raise to adulthood.

In general: keep a tama full (but do not overfeed! If you overfeed with snacks some tama programmings may die young or so I hear), make it happy (play and win games), clean its poop, and avoid sickness (cure it as soon as it gets sick!) and keep an eye on sleep schedule to turn off lights..Give discipline when needed. These should make it grow up without dying in most tamas. There may be more tricky options in some tamas and vpets (enemy attacks, air temparature or weather changes, etc.)

It's sleeping, you're good, just turn the light off.
If you wait too long to turn the light off (it's either 15 or 20 minutes) then it counts as a care miss. If you haven't seen it fall asleep before, this could be why you've been overall struggling 👍

If you wait too long to turn the light off (it's either 15 or 20 minutes) then it counts as a care miss. If you haven't seen it fall asleep before, this could be why you've been overall struggling 👍

Care miss for the lights is one hour, for hungry or happy being empty is 15 min, and for discipline it is 20 min.

No no, that was just today. He’s not really an early bird…
I’ve gone through the process of him dying and I know that he died

No no, that was just today. He’s not really an early bird…
I’ve gone through the process of him dying and I know that he died
I misunderstood your second post then, sorry about that.
Anyway, odds are either too many snacks or simply neglect. Since you're here, it's most likely just too many snacks(because odds are to be in here you're already keeping a close eye on it). Try raising it without giving it any snacks. Check in on it every hour and ensure it's hearts are topped off by regular meals and playing the game instead. You're near guaranteed a good character that way.
The reboots are notorious for being brutal about the snack situation (too many will kill the pet).

It was probably my fault that you misunderstood
I misunderstood your second post then, sorry about that.
Anyway, odds are either too many snacks or simply neglect. Since you're here, it's most likely just too many snacks(because odds are to be in here you're already keeping a close eye on it). Try raising it without giving it any snacks. Check in on it every hour and ensure it's hearts are topped off by regular meals and playing the game instead. You're near guaranteed a good character that way.
The reboots are notorious for being brutal about the snack situation (too many will kill the pet).
it was probably my fault you misunderstood… I wasn’t very clear..

Latest posts

Back