What are blinkies??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:furawatchi: Blinkes are kinda cool. There eyes tell you everything and you feed them get them better when they are sick play games there's a dance game a clothes game where you have to guess the one they show you and more cool games. Go to blinkes world.com!

oh I saw those at toys r us. It does look really weird. and it looks sorta boring....

yes my friend had one of them.... very strange, and they make loud noises and they are huge. i stick with tamas cause they are small and portable adn you can turn the sound off. Yes they are very girly, i wouldn't want one and im a girl. they aren't that exciting either.

hmm... i think tamagotchis are much better, and i bet a lot of ppl agree with me. the sound so girly! :furawatchi:

I have an orange blinke, it's not that cool..tamagotchis are wayyyy better! Blinkie is a little creature with a ponytail, (but that's only the shell part...it's heavy and it can stand up. It has touch buttons on the sides, it has color, and ya..

are they like tamagotchis?
any sites, links i can go to? when i search up blinkies on google the little blinkie like names show up :p

~pineapple :blink:
i know what are blinkies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back