What are bonds?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatchiGirl

Reaction score
I am so confused about families on the V5. What are the bonds? And what is a blended family/pure family? :p

Bonds can determine what kind of family you get: low, medium, or high bonding percent family. Different bonding percentages mean different characters.

Blended Families are families consisting of random characters. The characters in a blended family usually don't belong to any particular family, but they can be used to mate to other specific characters to get a Pure Family.

Pure Families are made when you marry two specific characters. Here are the pure family combos:

Mametchi + Chantotchi = Mame Family

Memetchi + Mumutchi = Meme Family

Kuchipatchi + Yonepatchi = Kuchipa Family

Violetchi + Sukatchi = Violet Family

With pure families, there are certain animations that show pets. You don't actually get to care for the pets, they're only used in animations. Pure families also only last for one generation, so if you marry the same characters, you get the step-down from the pure families. Here are the stepdowns:

Mame Family - Smart Family

Meme Family - Pretty Family

Kuchipa Family - Easygoing Family

Violet Family - Flower Family

Hope I helped!

Bonds can determine what kind of family you get: low, medium, or high bonding percent family. Different bonding percentages mean different characters.
Blended Families are families consisting of random characters. The characters in a blended family usually don't belong to any particular family, but they can be used to mate to other specific characters to get a Pure Family.

Pure Families are made when you marry two specific characters. Here are the pure family combos:

Mametchi + Chantotchi = Mame Family

Memetchi + Mumutchi = Meme Family

Kuchipatchi + Yonepatchi = Kuchipa Family

Violetchi + Sukatchi = Violet Family

With pure families, there are certain animations that show pets. You don't actually get to care for the pets, they're only used in animations. Pure families also only last for one generation, so if you marry the same characters, you get the step-down from the pure families. Here are the stepdowns:

Mame Family - Smart Family

Meme Family - Pretty Family

Kuchipa Family - Easygoing Family

Violet Family - Flower Family

Hope I helped!
when you get pure familys you must have 100% bond. also the flower family dosent exsist.

I personally have never heard of the flower family but, I am sure it either is that or it is a different name. It is hard getting a pure family because of bonding. You need 100% bonding for it. Just a little bit of malnutrition to your tama and the bonding will go down and it might be too late to get it back up.

*Tamagotchi Song*

to get the flower family you need a girl violetetchi ( 40-70 bondege useing the niddle bonding item) and get it's bondege up to 100 when an adalt. then marry the boy verson of violetchi( plant gy that whears a hat) and POOF there you go!!!

hope i helped!

To get bonds up really quickly you can just keep changing the time to 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm or 6pm

Note- This will not always work for every time!

when you get pure familys you must have 100% bond. also the flower family dosent exsist.
You don't have to have exactly 100% bonding, but high bonding instead, which is 80-100% ^_^ When you marry a high-bonding character to another specified character and get a pure family, when your eggs hatch, you already get a pure family, even at 0% bonding.

And yes, I think the Flower Family is the step-down from the Violet Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back