What are some of your fave sayings?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
When in doubt, eat pie.

If your heart was broken, you'd be dead, so SHUT UP

Even tho the voices aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.

*~* My fave, (that i made up :3)

Life is like a charging angry rhino, don't try to stop it.

To the world you are one person ...

But to one person you are the world <3

~

I really like that one. it's seem to spread over quickly.

Belive in yourself even if there's no more 2 belive!

Music is like a melody you can understand and listen 2!

I like these 1s because i made them up! ^

Music is like candy; all the (w)rappers should be thrown away.

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird.

This s---'s easy peasy, pumpkin peasy, pumpkin pie mother f-----!

Duuuuddddeee.

If you have any poo, fling it now!

HOMAGAWD! WHERE'D IT GO!

"When life hands you lemons, hurl 'em back and scream, "I DON'T WANT THIS FRIGGIN CRAP!"- I actually made that up.

"When I do something stupid, I'm an adorable dumb blonde chick. When you do something stupid, your just retarded."- Also made up by me.

"When life hands you lemons, hurl 'em back and scream, "I DON'T WANT THIS FRIGGIN CRAP!"- I actually made that up.
"When I do something stupid, I'm an adorable dumb blonde chick. When you do something stupid, your just retarded."- Also made up by me.
lol those are funny.

i thought of another one. some comedy fans might know this.

" I don't get fruitcake, fruit, good, cake, great, fruitcake, nasty crap."

Last edited by a moderator:
I like all of those "When life hands you lemons...." things. Iv'e seen quite a few in people siggy's. Here are some:

When life hands you lemons................

Throw them at passing cars

Squirt them into the eyes of Hilary Clinton

Squirt them into the eyes of the Jonas Brothers (I am a JB fan, I got this out of someone's siggy so this is for all you haters of JB!!!)

Throw them back and yell I WANT CHOCOLATE!!!!!

Throw them back and yell I WANT ORANGES!!!!!! (I like the chocolate one better XD)

Make money by juggling them

Coat them in sugar to make a nice sweet 'n' sour treat

The second and the last two I made up. The first one and the third and fourth one I got out of people's siggys. The sixth one I just heard from somewhere.

These are hilarious!! n__n

I don't really have any favourite sayings!! I say what I say. <-- Hey, could that be a saying?! Nope, don't think so.

-bratztroxg

Things that my mother has said that she picked up from being raised in Texas, that have been engraved in my brain since early childhood, and that I'm sure mods wouldn't appreciate me saying here.

Things that my mother has said that she picked up from being raised in Texas, that have been engraved in my brain since early childhood, and that I'm sure mods wouldn't appreciate me saying here.
XDDDDDDD Us Texans aren't that bad. Have you seen the belt buckle that says "Everything's bigger in Texas?" I love it here.....

Lol, not saying that Texas is bad, but my mom's side of the family is particularly bad with having the strangest sayings, that normally involve curse words. Have you ever heard, "It's colder than a well digger's a- BOTTOM"? Yeah. xD

This one My Mom said: "You're 15. Old Enough to drink, as long as you don't get caught. But you're only having ONE drink. I'll have However Many I Want"

And its True, She said that to me Yesterday.

Thanks to that Pina Colada She got me, I've woken up this morning with a Headache. I felt a bit light headed yesterday after I drank it though.

From just One Pina Colada. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back