What are the good/bad characters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lollipop Lover

Reaction score
So I have been hearing alot about good/bad and healthy/unhealthy tamagotchis. But who falls under what category? Please help me! :huh:

On the music star, there are no good/bad characters. Just different things that effect their lives.

Oh, apparently Mimitchi :mimitchi: and Mametchi :mametchi: are healthy chracters, is this so?
Well, this is so.. But! They are just low stress level tamagotchi characters. It also depends on the way you look at it. I see the characters as all the same. I really do think it's just a matter of stress.

When there is a growth chart out there will be more info on what affects Tama character.

There is a Growth Chart. I have to find the link but as soon as I do I'll get it to you. It basically just shows all the boys together and girls together. Not seperated by family, only by stage of toddler, teenager, adult, baby, senior and special. Not necessarily in that order.

So I have been hearing alot about good/bad and healthy/unhealthy tamagotchis. But who falls under what category? Please help me! :)
I think one of the bad characters is a tosakatchi. TT-TT because if u give 'em a trumpet then he turns in2 a dreamitchi and usually bad characters end up being the key 2 secret characters! I might be wrong but it's a prediction! :angry: :huh:

I think one of the bad characters is a tosakatchi. TT-TT because if u give 'em a trumpet then he turns in2 a dreamitchi and usually bad characters end up being the key 2 secret characters! I might be wrong but it's a prediction! :) :D
Yup that's a good theory, but we found out that to get the secret characters, you need to go Music City and make a CD and get it up to rank fourth gold. After that, go to Gothi records on Music City and trade in your CD for a Boy's destiny star or a Girl's destiny star. Lastly, go to your apartment and transfer re star you your Tamagotchi toy and it will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back