what are the little heart thingiez?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stefie116

Reaction score
you know when you push the b button for your time display??i have been wondering for a long time,but what do the hearts mean or do they do anything??

[SIZE=19pt]oh lol, i was wondering about that too, the hearts are for counting the seconds! each time a heart appears or disappears, a second has passed![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah me too, I have been wondereing about the same question!

But If you look closely, next to the time there is the secondes but when you look below it the heart appear and disappear when the seconds go off and on. So I think it is the seconds for the hearts they appear and dissapear when the seconds change.

I think but I dunnope

Kind Regards

Codebreaker :lol:

YEAH, what she said!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep that's right it's for the seconds because I new that as soon as I got it.I pressed the b button and I said to mum "What are those hearts under the time?" she said "That's for the seconds I guess" dad said "Yeah they are don't worry it wont kill ya haha!"

Yep. I knew straight away. But i wonder, why they are hearts? They could be stars, right?

same here but i think they are hearts because of the tamagotchis life. maybe. thats just my thought.

I think they put the hearts on because of the tamagotchi meters (health and happiness) and just because they're cute. :)

when i VERY first got my tama for the first time,i thought it was like a mini game like you have to try and get of that screen when the hearts where all there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back