What are the reasons of your username being as it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I kind of got tired of my old username and I was in one of those hyper moods.

Pumas just happen to be my favourite animal, and my favourite sports brand. To spice it up, I put dots and stuff around it, then you get .:puma:.

Yeah, I had to ask my sister this question and her reply was,

"Well duh! I made it as we were close. Now you are just so annoying."

Yeah, we were pretty close so my sis made this account and we both used it. Now, there is no siteing of my sis.

I chose mine 'cause I like tamas..... and the crazyy* part was random

Tama: I like tamas ;)

Girl: Erm...I'm a girl.

_: I like _'s. ^^

Desy: MA KITTY!!

There. =)

Wasn't there a topic like this a long time ago? Anyway I choose this name because I love candy and I'm a girl the 93 was just some random numbers to put because Candygirl was taken D: lol. ;)

hah at the time, i was really unlucky... and i loved the word Jinx.. and then 3-2-95, mah b-day! ^-^
Everyone seems to be younger than me but I'm not like 20 I'm way under that XD ya off topic of me sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cause its pretty and I was obsessed with Pokemon Crystal when I was little. xDD

I was obsessed with Bam and MCR at the same time when i got this sn so they combined for Bamcr.

Jessy1996----->

Jessy-My first name is Jessica.

1996-Year I was born D:

uhh, cuz im a lover...of dogs, ive never givin it much thought lol, and 10 cuz, well, i like that number :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back