what are the tamagotchi life cycles?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi everyone, I recently got a tamagotchi gen 2 for my birthday, (2 days ago) and I have NO idea what it is, I’ve learned some stuff tho and managed to get my tamagotchi to 4 years old and I need some help with the life cycle, like what age does it turn into a teenager, adult, etc, I’m not that good with it, but I’m trying to learn, so just please list down all the phases (idk if it’s called a stage or phase or life cycle) and what age they will reach that phase, thank u <3

You are correct! A life cycle of Gen 2 tamagotchi starts from:
Egg ➡️ Baby ➡️ Child ➡️ Teen ➡️ Adult

*In some cases, if certain requirements are met during the adult stage you will have a “special” character.

Click here to take a look at the growth chart of Gen 2 and some other information regarding the evolution times.

Last edited:
@tamagotchiplayeryes - Please choose one account and stick with it - we can see that you have several, and you're not allowed to do that here. You've already been asked this once - it shouldn't have to be said twice.

Latest posts

Back