What are twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
twins r a myth

if they ever existed, it was on the early gotchis in 90s

on our v3/4s u only can have the clone

On the V1, V2 and V3 Connections/Connexions the only time you get twins is when the female tama gives birth to two babies of the same sex and one immediately leaves the screen to join the male tama.

There is no 'cheat' or 'code' to get twins on IR ConneXions / ConneCTions.

This is something that has also been confirmed by BanDai.

It doesn't matter which one you have heard, nor if it is one that sounds like it could work - I promise you that it is a rumour that surfaces on a tediously regular basis - appprox once every 2 weeks! (...and it is not true... )

Have a look at this web page (originally posted by OsuMesu21) - twins rumour history!

https://www.geocities.com/dvdp21/rumormill_twins.html

No one who has posted a picture on TamaTalk has ever been able to give detailed, credible information on how the babies / toddlers / teens live together on the screen - how they are fed, go on the potty, play games, etc....

The only twins on screen at the same time that we know about are the character(s) on the AngelGotchi "Futago-tenshi" - otherwise, they don't exist :angry:

I had glitch twins- The Topic!!! :lol:

Glitch is the only way to get "twins" on regular tamagotchis- as TamaMum said, the Angelgotchi is the only tamagotchi that can have "real twins!" :mellow:

The code to get twins are FAKE.

But when you debug your tamagotchi there is a character that are triplets! :mellow:

Actually, I have proof.....

Twins

It was posted a long, long, time ago, and you can read the posts members and Guides made.

Alimania

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back