What are u Running?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jesmon-1_zps8nkbz2ck.png

GOT 'IM! :wacko:

...seriously though, as I said was probably going to happen, I got Hackmon's final form Jesmon this morning. He'll be sticking around for a few weeks before I go after Professor Agumon. Plus, I'll be starting my run for Rainbowtchi tomorrow latest. :)

Tamagotchi Friends (Tris, Coffretchi), V4.5 Girls Rock (Fanta, Ura Violetchi), and V3 Translucent Black (Bilbo, hobbit :wacko: ).

Finished with Jesmon yesterday and hatched the secret egg again. This time, things went MUCH differently...
pagumon-1_zpsblz4necy.png

...last time we had a powerful Royal Knight, this time we have the not so powerful, but extremely intelligent (And super adorable) Professor Agumon. It should be noted that he doesn't Digivolve again after this, but this is going to be an enjoyable run either way.

Also have Rainbowtchi and Kusatchi on my Uratama and iD L 15th respectively - going for Dazzilitchi on the latter. Taking a break from the Ura after Rainbowtchi's done and will be running the P's in its place.

Just the iD L for now, but gonna run my Nano alongside it as soon as it arrives in the mail :)

im nuts: Tamagotchi Friends | P's x2 | IDL | Color+ | V3
Goodness! Kudos to you for being able to run that many at once! :D

I decided I'm gonna run mine seasonally. I think I'm gonna keep my iD L running as the main unit, but pair it up with other Tamagotchis as time goes on. Like, for this summer I'm gonna add my Nano to it, and then when fall rolls around I'm gonna switch the Nano with my Morino. The colors and patters on the Morino remind me of the colors of fall leaves... Hopefully I can save up enough for a Santagotch to run in the winter!!

Right now I'm running both the current and old versions of Digimon Unlimited. I'm happy that you can run both on the same device as the old version has more eggs to pick from. With that said, I've got Ginryumon and Togemon right now. Ginryumon should be evolving into Hisharyumon in the morning. *Points to his avatar* I will be going for Alphamon Ouryuken and Rosemon Burst Mode from the two respectively. :)

I'm currently running two Tamagotchi Friends.

My friend let me look after hers. They were married this morning :)

I'm currently running 2 tamagotchis & they are the P's & the 4U.

Im currently running a P's~!

I have another one but im reluctant to run that one, since ive heard so many glitches happening with people who run two P's whilst sharing their pierces between the two!

(Also, Im a terrible owner, and will probably end up neglecting one...) ('>__>)

I'm currently just running an iD L (E). Only Tama in my collection currently!

I'm running my P's, v5, and Tamagotchi Friends. I would be running more but I wouldn't be able to enjoy them much before school started and Tamagotchi use would be kept to a minimum.

Currently just running a V3. Right now on 1st generation and hoping I don't lose interest again :/

My white 4u, my baby pink 4u+ and a Japanese virtual pet called idol puppy.

Quick update. Hisharyumon Digivolved into Ouryumon early yesterday, and then this happened a couple of hours later...
alphamon-su_zpsgdzyzq9r.png

Yep, he DNA Digivolved with Alphamon to become Alphamon Ouryuken. I'm definitely keeping this legendary Digimon around for at least another month or two... maybe we'll get a peek at his impending battle with fellow hero Omnimon (That will be happening in Digimon Adventure Tri's first movie) before it actually happens. *Points to his avatar* ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back