what are u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Real people don't need labels.

I like lipgloss and looking my best, I'm smart, but I like sports and hate 'fashion'. What whould I be then? People shouldn't be labled, because everybody is just who they are. So there. I am ME. As one of my famous quotes said....

If I were to put a label on myself, it would say 'ME!'
*Tgd*

Real people don't need labels.I like lipgloss and looking my best, I'm smart, but I like sports and hate 'fashion'. What whould I be then? People shouldn't be labled, because everybody is just who they are. So there. I am ME. As one of my famous quotes said....

*Tgd*
Ditto! Mostly I try not to label myself and others. But I will state my personality, not who I want to be.

I love animals and insects overall, and think gardening would be fun. I enjoy being with my friends, and mostly try to be fair with everyone. School is really a priority, so I get good grades (E's, A's, and P's in our school system, which are all above average). I love to read fiction books, especially about magick and magickal creatures, like Inkheart and Inkspell, by Cornelia Funke. Sometimes I hum to myself while on the computer or in the shower. XD I do get on the computer a lot, mostly on TT or Tama Zone, etc. I don't obsess over small things, and don't obsess over Tamagotchis all that much.

Enjoy! ^-^ That's about a summery of ME!

People don't need labeling, only soup can's do.

I can't bear it when people lable themselves or another person. 'Tis wrong.

My entire school keeps on calling me a sad emo (you'll all pay).

:marumimitchi: are u a girly girly,tomboy, goth, nerd, smarty pants etc....
I find it kinda offensive to want to label yourself as something.

A lot of the popular girls would label me as "Math Geek" or "Outcast." They don't even know the truth on the world and society makes them believe there are cliques and that everyone needs a label. What are we, soup cans?!

Remember, kids, don't listen to the media. Model nobody but yourself. Be a rebel like TGD and Alex Wolff.

I don't even give a rat's nest about labels. And I agree strongly with TGD. I'd just label myself as me.

I wear make-up(just a touch..), and all that stuff that the so called "populars" do, but I don't classify myself with them, I classify myself as "Bailey" the one and only girl.

id call myself a cool nerd :p im nerdy and realy smart but kinda popular at the same time!

It's not really what the label says that counts, you have to really taste the soup to see if the label fits.

LOL! My lame excuse for a quote! I tried xP

Well, I am very random and moody, but am a great friend. I like looking my best, but I am a rocker at heart. I dress in head to toe black, and other days can be blue and white. I am smart, but sometimes in school my test marks are bad (and I'm scared I'm going to fail :p ). I also and pretty brave and outgoing, and disrespectful at times. I crave attention and I consider myself popular. I love sports (even though I'm not good at some) and play bass, my favourite instrument. I am independant and love to read. I write lyrics and stories, and talk back sometimes. I love my family so much, but can be a little greedy sometimes.

There's a little bit about me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Labels just brake potential relatioships.

I guess I am know by kinda 'the Bible person' and... well just a person.

I have good friends who like me for me.

Well I guess I am just me! I mean I understand you guys who are saying lableing is bad but I mean just say I am me and this is me. Explain ur self. Thats all ya got to do. But if you dont want to, then thats TOTALLY understandable! But I am a girly girl and a tom boy. I like to look way cute, in style, lip gloss, cute hair. I just put blond high lights/ streaks in my brown hair but now it looks a sandy blond. But I play all sports love them love them and love sports! I love to be out doors like swimming, shooting, climbing, hiking, fishing, and all that stuff, and I love to get dirty sometimes. I love to clean up my self and things too! I am very funny and fun o be around. But I always choose the right! I am mormon and SO proud of it! I am really smart and get straight A's but I have gotten 2 B's befre. (One B+ and on B.) I am popular, like I have a lot of friends. And we are popular. And I am nice to everyone. Some people call me the nicer popular one. And I LOVE animals! And I ABSALOULY LOVE my family! So theres a bit about ME! So I am me, but thats me! Thats the me I am! My saying is:

There is a MILLION me's in the world but I'm my only me!

Labels are for cans, not people.

I hate people who label others, and people who label themselves.

It's called being your own creative person.

I've asked people what they would label me, and none of them can find a category I fit into. I prefer it that way. I don't need to classified to be happy, nor do I want to.

I personally think labels are pathetic. Be yourself and be happy with who you are. Label yourself, and you're just another stupid can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back