what Are V*8S?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

polar12

Reaction score
What are V8 um...

I don't know??? Anyone clue me in please????

Where Could I find One Just To see If they're Fakes???

Aybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!????? :kuribotchi: :angry: :ph34r: :huh:

I think there might be such thing, tamagotchies are different in each contry. I also heard a rumore that in one contry there is tamagotchi V5 but I don't know if that person is telling the truth.

The current Tamagotchis in Japan are the Tamagotchi Plus Series. As you can see from the BANDAI Co., Ltd. Press Releases (in English), they are currently up to version 3 in Japan.

https://www.bandai.co.jp/e/releases/index.html

The article 2006/04/12 "Tamagotchi Plus Series Worldwide sales break the 20 million unit" mentions the following:

begin quote ->

The following 3 products have been released so far in the "Tamagotchi Plus Series":

Version 1 Launched Mar. 2004 Kaettekita! Tamagotchi Plus (¥2,079)

Version 2 Launched Nov. 2004 Shuku Ke-tai Kaitsu! Tamagotchi Plus (¥2,625)

Version 3 Launched Nov. 2005 Cho Jinsei Enjoy! Tamagotchi Plus (¥2,940)

Connect and enjoy playing with other Tamagotchi through the infrared communication function. Version 2 can be linked to a mobile phone, and Version 3 to a computer website or a mobile phone.

* Tamagotchi Plus Series planning and product development is performed jointly by BANDAI CO., LTD. and WiZ CO., LTD.

* Prices include tax. Currently only "Cho Jinsei Enjoy! Tamagotchi Plus" is available in Japan.

<- end quote

The current Tamagotchis sold outside of Japan are the Connection or Connexion. Again, as you can see from Bandai America Incorporated's News Releases, they are currently up to version 3.

https://www.bandai.com/news/news_index.cfm

The article March 29, 2006 "Bandai America's Tamagotchi® Connection® Continues to be the Hottest Selling "Virtual Pet" Around" mentions Tamagotchi Connection, Tamagotchi Connection Version 2, and Tamagotchi Connection Version 3 only.

If there were a real Bandai Tamagotchi version 4 (or 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, ...) product, there would be a Bandai news release announcing it.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy and z! V8s are something that i don't know about!

I've seen photos of so called V8 on E-Bay.

AND if you look closely at the packaging...there is no Bandai Trademark symble, the red square with the white Bandai letters on the inside....SO it's a big huge fake.

All REAL Tamagotchi's have the Bandai symbole on the front of the box/packaging clearly visible to anyone

this pic clearly
tamagotchi.jpg

this pic clearly shows the Bandai in the upper left hand corner of the photo

and this is a REAL original Tamagotchi

9f_1_b.JPG

and this a photo of a very good fake, but no Bandai symbole just a rip off Bandai symbole

And this one is supposed to be a V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back