What are you a combination of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm mostly New Zealander. But I have a bit of Scottish on my mum's side and a bit of English on my dad's side. so I guess I'm a New Zealand Scottlish

I'm 1/16th Maori

Mostly Kiwi.

Slightly Irish, British, Scottish and other stuff.

I get a chunk of Irish from Daddy's side. My last name is Irish :)

That makes me Makirishscotother.

Just a plain Filipino but I'm Canada-ish. Cause of my accent when I'm speaking in English. :)

1/2 Chinese

1/2 British

And I was born in another country. BUT, I'm mostly English. Soon after I was born in that foriegn country,we moved. My parents were brought up in Britain, and so was I for the rest of my childhood. I speak like a British accent, I act British (although I do have my American moments), and I pretty much am British.

49% English - Leeds [West Yorkshire] Dad's side of the family.

49% English - Norwich [Norfolk] Mum's.

02% American - Dallas [Texas] and somewhere in Florida. xD I have family over there apparently.

My last name is also German//Scottish. I have no German or Scottish relatives as far as I know.

I actually am barely anything,

Parents - Born in Canada

Grandparents - Born in Canada

Great Grandparents - Born in Canada

Great Great Grandparents - English, French and German.

Cool.

My friend is 1/2 Chinese 1/2 Malaysian.

Which is awesome because we were Asian buddies.

Im a "Heinz 57"

German, Israeli, Welsh, Irish, English, Lithuanian, Russian, Prussian, French, Cree, and Blackfoot

Thats all i know of, for now....but Im mostly German than anything....OH!! and one more, CANADIAN!!!

Correction~ Thank you to Lady Shay for pointing out that its not Hebrew, Its Israeli

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back