What are you currently excited about?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im excited for school cuz its my senior year! (12th grade) and my last year of school until college, if i go. :furawatchi:

I'm currently excited for tomorrow, because I'll be getting my eyebrows done. After that, I'll be excited to see my boyfriend because we're getting together later this week :)

Seeing one of my best friends tomorrow. We're gonna go on an adventure. I will also be seeing my boyfriend tomorrow as well. ;)

^^ Aww, ♥

Hmm, I go to Louisiana next weekend, I'm excited about that. And one of my good friends is coming over to my house Friday night to stay over for the first time. (And we've been friends for years. x3)

- To get a new working laptop this weekend

- Bandcamp to start, so I can see alot of my friends

- Warped tour next year (Yes, I'm excited already. I loved it soo much this year. It was incredible. I can't wait for next year!)

Sleepover tonight as a get-together of old primary school friends.

I can't wait till Sunday cause that's when my brother's band has a gig at a restaurant/bar thing and I get to see all my old friends that graduated!!! :)

Today, my friend's coming oveeeer.

Monday, school starts again, sort of excited.

This coming weekend, going ice skating with Kirsty :)

September, my grandma's coming over, she lives all the way in Russia.

Summer holidays, ♥

1) i might be going to a Pokemon TCG tournament (premier) in Richland

2) my totally awesome Pokemon SoulSilver game

3) making clothes for my CUTE stuffed Pikachus

4) this one guy in my class :D

5) oh, yeah, and PIKACHU!!!!!

- To get a new working laptop this weekend- Bandcamp to start, so I can see alot of my friends

- Warped tour next year (Yes, I'm excited already. I loved it soo much this year. It was incredible. I can't wait for next year!)
Oh cool! My band camp starts in about two weeks! I'm pretty excited. Our show theme this year is so awesome! (The last two years have been boring. . . lol) Our show is called Broadway Cafe. And our shirt is really cool. Senior year is gonna be awesome. (;

Oh and I'm excited because my family is going to buy a brand spankin new 2011 Hyundai today! :)

Watching the Kardashians marathon today. xD

Going camping next month with Courtney.

Aaaand, hopefully getting my hair relayered soon (still trying to convince my mom) xD

Oh, and school... sort of. It doesn't start 'til September but yeah.

Tomorrow ~

Me and six of my friends are going to a theme park. It'll be nice to be out of this town. Shall be fun.

I'm currently excited I'm finally done with mowing the lawn... and I have a fairly large lawn.... Push mower and I can't use the big mower.... Its too hot to not know how to use the thing!

Oh and on a better note, me and my buddy are going to go mess around. Rumor is she bought me something fun in California. I haven't done anything with her since Ponyo came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back