What are you currently excited about?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first touch screen phone, which I'm getting soon. Dx

9th September, my Grandma's coming here alllll the way from Russia ♥

And I haven't seen her since '08 so it's pretty darn exciting!

SUMMER!

It's all the way in December but I can wait.

Tomorrow.

I hate the first week of school. Trying to remember my schedual, not knowing where all my classes are and meeting some new teachers/Knowing how far you can push your teachers until they flip out. So, the quicker it comes the quicker I can get the first week over with. xD Also, I have a quite a few friends there that I haven't seen over the summer because they live quite far from me. I can't wait to see them. <3

Annddd, I might be able to get rid of the nightmares I keep having tomorrow. I'm worrying about something so much that I'm having bad nightmares. I'm going there tomorrow, so hopefully everything will turn out okay so that I can stop nightmar...ing?

Going back into the routine of running home from school as fast as I can. It's a weird habit that I have. xD

First highschool football game friday

Scott Pilgrim vs the world with Malinda on saturday for her birthday

School wednesday..? :/

BRACES OFF ADHJHYJIKUFDSH :D

School on Tuesday

Competition on Saturday (Sept. 11th..)

^ TAMAMUM! How cuuuute! My dog looks like that. xD

I'm excited for this weekend! It's a three day weekend, and my parents are going to be out of town. Which means just me, my brother, and my AMAZING grandma!

Last edited by a moderator:
School on Wednesday and my aunt's birthday on Saturday. My cousin being born in October <3 We're hoping for 10/10/10, cheesy, eh? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back