What are you doing right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hina and Sarah just came over :)

But now:

MSNing.

Eating a lamington.

Lying on the bed.

Talking to mum.

-Talking on MSN

-Wondering if I should join Twitter

-Thinking that Trevor Borris is Awesome [He's this guy on this Channel called Much Music. Google it. Youtube it. Find it]

-Watching the special features on the dvd version of "The Ring Two"

To sum it all up. Multitasking.

^ You're from Canada too? high fiive

-Msning

-FML

and thats it

Watching Sweeney Todd, Watching Sweeney Todd videos, and making Sweeney Todd Videos (DemonSlayer5050=Major Sweeney Obsessor and Major Multitasker 8D)

-Watching cartoons on TV

-Msning

-Watching Cardcaptor on YouTube

-Still watching Cardcaptors-I LOVE IT it makes me laugh

-Eyeing my cat <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.

Still squishing my pig.

Talking to Jen on MSN.

Twittering.

I was making toast but it just popped out and its burned <_<

Waiting for videos to load on youtube, stalking a friends myspace, talking to people over bebo, reading about Villingen-Schwenningen on wiki(don't ask.), reading a fake Gabe Saporta's livejournal, talking to a friend on meebo and looking through my friend Trish' fanfiction bokmarks.

On AIM, filling out an application form on word and writing random stuff on word.

So a lot of random stuff...

About to go find my nail polish and kat. IM THINKING i NEED TO GO BACK AND CURSE THAT LADY WHO DID MY HAIR WRONG. I miss you Michael. He was my old hair stylist. Needing to get dressed out of these shorts and under shirt. Ugh! this cat is in my room, it is so mean. She tries to kill me! Hmmmmm, I think I should start a blog about what I'm doing. BTW if you wanna check out my website it is fabulouskatie.webs.com, it is a little under updated. I also have a blog I forgot about....think I need to delete it. It's hard to express yourself in a world full of prejudice people, jk jk. hmmmm, my hair needs to be straightened, so I'm off to do that! Wait! Imma gonna do it while I'm typing. One, sec I gotta go get it!---------------------------------------------------------------

I'm back! I wish my Chi was here with me! :) I, have my color changing bed head though. BRUSH BRUSH BRUSHING MY HAIR! Ewwww~! I need A MAJOR SHAMPOO/CONDITIONING!!! EEEEEK! BE BACK LATER! :D

I just got a text from my cousin so I'm reading it.

And reading my Nick magazine. (THERE'S CHEWBACCA IN IT~ -Spazzeh-)

Reading, ftw.

MSNing with... no one anymore. My MSN buddy left me for swimming, blech.

And drinking some orange juice. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back