What are you doing right now

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to this: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/videos/view-136-tamagotchi-season-1-opening-theme/ (click it!)

And thinking about which Tama to buy, while panicking about whether the Tamagotchi Nano I want to buy has sold out, and wondering whether I should get a set of 6 TMGO figures for $25.

Not to mention trying to figure out how to loop the Tama song on TamaTube.

~ Dazzmina ~
Feeling like the luckiest person in the universe because I get to hear that song every day because I RECORDED ALL THE TAMAGOTCHI EPISODES!

But I also feel like the unluckiest person in the universe for 1,000 reasons.

Not crying even though I just watched Tamagotchi The Movie which is really sad at the end.

And worrying about my mom telling me to clean my guinea pig's cage.

~ Dazzmina ~

Not crying even though I just watched Tamagotchi The Movie which is really sad at the end.

And worrying about my mom telling me to clean my guinea pig's cage.

~ Dazzmina ~
You watched the Tama movie and you are NOT CRYING? IMPOSSIBLE!

I am trying to shave my legs with a pair of scissors.

Just got home from pediatrics clinical, took a shower, and now contemplating whether or not I should take a nap before I resume studying for the two exams I have this week and complete my research assignment. -_-

You watched the Tama movie and you are NOT CRYING? IMPOSSIBLE!

I am trying to shave my legs with a pair of scissors.
I didn't cry when I watched the Tamagotchi Movie. Just saying. (Even though I don't cry while watching movies, even if they're really sad)

Anywho, I'm playing with a silver chain. Yes I know I've done this before, I like playing with chain. DON'T JUDGE ME!

Being weirded out by the fact that mum put a picture of this really hot rugby player as her desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back