What are you doing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagirl9406

Reaction score
I am going to the beach to build sandcastles, swim, watch the boat parade, watch a regular parade, and finally watch the fireworks on the beach. It goes from 10 in the morning to 10 at night. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We went over to my friends house last night, (They had the fireworks last night for some reason), and you can see the firewroks from her backyard. So we swam in her pool, played volleyball, played with her baby sister Savannah, and then at the end of the night, we watched the fireworks. It was a load of fun.

I have no idea what I'm doing. My sister is trying to my mom and I to go to Ocean Shores with her, but I'd rather shoot myself then do that again. There's nothing there and it's cold and miserable this time of year.

There's a BBQ in my complex that day, but you need to bring some kind of side dish. I don't feel like cooking for all my neighbors or spending that much money on them, so I'm not doing that.

My aunt and uncle usually let of fireworks at night, so I might go there.

And I have no idea what any of my friends are doing.

Seems like your going to have fun. xD.

Normally on July 4th all we do is shoot fireworks, and sometimes visit our family members, or our cousins stop by.

But yesterday we had a big cookout, and get together. :eek:

It was so awesome, and we saw a fight in the street yesterday, xD. It's so fun to watch. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to play God Bless America with my school band in a parade and watch fireworks and play with sparklers. Hahaha.

So far I have no Plans except for a BBQ and watch Fireworks from my Driveway (I have a freakin Good Neighborhood, It is always fun)

My dad might Invite his friend and his Wife over for the Barbeque, the dudes wife is Awesome XD

I might go to the Christian Academy/Church to see a Firework show on the 3rd. I want to go with my friend though, Summer is awesome as well x.x (A girl, not the Season) So she might just Sleep over with me if her Grandmother agrees

yes i love america, but everyone should celebrate different holidays! Today is canada day, GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to do anything special for 4th July :furawatchi:
We don't celebrate being free of the new world in the UK :furawatchi: jk

Have fun all those in the USA :D
TM, what do you celebrate for England? It's birthday? Independance Day AKA July 4th is Also the Day America became a country

Um on tuesday july 3rd we going to Red White and Boom in downtown and it's from

8am-12am(12 because everyone will be trying to get home)

my aunt is gonna work there and so wll my cuzzie and last year we helped.

July 4th we will be goin to My aunt and lilys house and play volleyball,bat mitten,tag,and that crap!

YA ME!

~♥Kali♥~

TM, what do you celebrate for England? It's birthday? Independance Day AKA July 4th is Also the Day America became a country
LOL meowbark :D

America was a country long before Independence Day.... just ask a Native American :)

July 4th celebrates it's Declaration of Independence from the British Rule ....

We are a Monarchy so we don't have an Independence Day... but we celebrate Christmas for longer than the Americans do... and we still have things like May Day (Labor Day), etc.

We'll probably drive to some random house in the neighborhood and watch their fireworks from inside our car. :eek:

-Matchy

July 4th I'll be celebrating my birthday! I'm sure it will be tons of fun- ohh I just love holidays!

yes i love america, but everyone should celebrate different holidays! Today is canada day, GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!
Yay Canada! *sets off fire works*.

my town just had fireworks for Canada day.^-^

And July First is Probably gonna be good too. Have Fun America :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back