what are you gettin that special someone for v-day

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softballgirl818

Reaction score
what are you getting boy/girlfriend for valentines day I dont know what I am going to get ♥Cody♥ yet but I was wonder what yall are getting each other.

pfftt...

valentines day is just a stupid holiday that reminds you that you don't have a boyfriend. >.< thats what i think.

im a loner this year, just like any other valentines day. i'm not buying anybody anything.

pfftt...valentines day is just a stupid holiday that reminds you that you don't have a boyfriend. >.< thats what i think.

im a loner this year, just like any other valentines day. i'm not buying anybody anything.
I know! It's only invented so that other people can rub their lovers in your face and send each other cheap factory-made stuffed animals and candy hearts. It's all a scam from the candy company.

I don't have one so I guess nothing! xD

I'll make some stuff for my parents at least. Maybe some friends too.

wellim in 6th grade and we dont send everybody in our skool cards and candy.

im given my friends cards! :huh: but our skool is selling lollipops!lol

A teddy holding a large heart with the writing, "I need a hug!" and a giant card. The teddy even has this beautiful wrapping on it.

Nothing, I don't have a boyfriend.

I'm not expecting to get any candy grams or school stuffed animals.

But I'm buying stuffed pigs with hearts that were originally $2.50 at the school store for $0.50 from this one kid. heh.

I like stuffed animals.

I dont have a boyfriend, so I am not getting anything for him.

But my cuz and I are buying each other mock-engagement rings for the other person. Cause we are cool. Everyone said that its kinda disturbing, but we aren't blood related. So its ok.

I bought my 'special someone' a heart shaped tin with Hershey Kisses. Although I'll probaly have to force him to eat them because he woulden't take an individual Hershey Kiss when I gave it to him. And I got sweethearts for us to share <3

I don't have a boyfriend....

I'll just give cards to my best friends and my family.

I don't have a boyfriend/girlfriend.

My family couldn't care less about holidays, lol.

So I guess nothing.

Don't have a special someone, but I might invite my friend to my house to watch a film I wanted to see and I think that he would quite enjoy.

If not, maybe some paper-toy based on topology rules. I totally refuse to buy anyone anything though.

If someone buys me something then I'll buy them something back.

I know it sounds a little rude but I really don't like getting stuff for people on Valentine's day. :/

Don't have a special someone, but I might invite my friend to my house to watch a film I wanted to see and I think that he would quite enjoy.

If not, maybe some paper-toy based on topology rules. I totally refuse to buy anyone anything though.

I don't have a special someone.

Maybe I will have a Valentine by Thursday, but I'm not positive.

I'd probably get the person chocolates and a teddy bear. Something cute, you know? :p

I think that I am going to get Cody some Flowers or something he likes or just hang out with him If he wants

No 'special someone' to give something to.

But I do plan on getting candy or small gifts for my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back