What are you listening to now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The song that goes 'There's no business, like show businees. There's no business I knowwwww!!'

^^ My friend is into that stuff. Apparently...she thinks they're awesome. But it's funny...because she mostly hates my kinda music (FOB, PATD) but loves The Academy Is.. and Paramore (Both of which I love). But yeah. I guess...it could be...okay...if you're used to it. I was just like Oo...

Suddenly I See-KT Tunstall...

^^ My friend is into that stuff. Apparently...she thinks they're awesome. But it's funny...because she mostly hates my kinda music (FOB, PATD) but loves The Academy Is.. and Paramore (Both of which I love). But yeah. I guess...it could be...okay...if you're used to it. I was just like Oo...
Suddenly I See-KT Tunstall...
Well, I like screaming and stuff, as long as there is singing and stuff to back it up.

Im listening to 'lose control' by missy elliot or something. hahaha.

^^ I stopped listening after about 30 seconds. Not really my type of music.

Wine Red-The Hush Sound

Now Im listening to 'like a boy' by ciara. Im in the mood to listen to r&b/hiphop kinda stuff.

Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off-Panic At The Disco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back