What are you listening to now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+' timestamp='1351947616' post='3194498']^ Yeah! I mean, I don't like K-pop very much and I usually just watch for the music videos, but DBSK's songs are also really cool- and they can actually sing! =W=

Jaejoong was my first favorite because he's just so gorgeous and I love the way he looks as a blonde. All his female fans probably look like ugly potatoes next to him. lDDD

Yoochun's pretty cool. I don't remember where it was, but I think in one of the videos ( which I couldn't find :c ) he was wearing this dashing suit and waving this cane around and I was like wow! Because before I was all about Changmin and Jaejoong, but at that moment Yoochun seemed so handsome. ^w^

And who could forget Changmin in his dashing suit singing next to the piano in Wrong Number? Or Yunho in the bathtub??? 8D

I'm listening to Survivor ` DBSK
I agree with you about K-Pop in general. Don't really listen to it much but I've got a tender spot for DBSK. They're so gosh-darn talented and seem like all-around nice people to boot. Their live performances are so phenomenal.

LOLOLOL @ your ugly potatoes comment...so true. Jaejoong is very handsome and all, but I've gotta say also that he's probably one of the prettiest men I've ever seen. XD He totally rocks the blonde look. He has the voice of an angel too. Oh man, if we ever locate that video of Yoochun swinging that cane around, that would be awesome and ASKLJFKLASJFJLA the boys in the Wrong Number video...gorgeous.

I'm listening to "Evergreen" - DBSK

EDIT: Was it the My Destiny MV?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wff538Sw87U

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you about K-Pop in general. Don't really listen to it much but I've got a tender spot for DBSK. They're so gosh-darn talented and seem like all-around nice people to boot. Their live performances are so phenomenal.

LOLOLOL @ your ugly potatoes comment...so true. Jaejoong is very handsome and all, but I've gotta say also that he's probably one of the prettiest men I've ever seen. XD He totally rocks the blonde look. He has the voice of an angel too. Oh man, if we ever locate that video of Yoochun swinging that cane around, that would be awesome and ASKLJFKLASJFJLA the boys in the Wrong Number video...gorgeous.

I'm listening to "Evergreen" - DBSK

EDIT: Was it the My Destiny MV?
Blonde!Jaejoong looks more like a Final Fantasy / anime character than a real person. :eek: The Tri-Angle video reminded me of Final Fantasy too, what with the costumes and the hair and all.

Oh yeah, it was My Destiny! 8D I kept thinking it was Purple Line or Break Out something. All I could remember was that it was a dark and edgy video. They probably had to put all the black smoke around Yoochun as a sexy filter.

Listening to Move Along ` All American Rejects ~

^ Your Guardian Angel has been one of my favorite songs since like.. forever xD

Believe by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.... o_O

Latest posts

Back