What Are You Most Proud Of?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When my hockey team won the Provincial Championship, which means we're the best in all of Ontario. :) I was also the only goalie that year, so it was pretty big for me and how I see my skill level.

This sounds stupid; But absolutely nothing.

Maybe my grades? But they're not amazing or anything.

Definitely nothing about my looks. |:

I can't think of anything.

I'm proud of the photos i took with my camera .... and my camera??

Does that count?

I have no life defining moments, but I am pretty proud of the fact I had the highest reading grade in the class last year. I was in fifth at the time, and I had a reading lexile of a twelfth grader in his/her sixth month in school. xD

And I'm also pretty proud of how my singing's improved over the last while, as well as some of my writings.

And... I think that's about it. x3

~Mew

i am proud of eating so much XD....and eating 5 tacos in 5 min....XD lol and thats all XD :(

I can spin and do tricks withs big flags, swords, and rifles. And I'm pretty good too. Not everyday that you meet a person that can do that. Heh heh.

Yes the fantastic world of colorguard! Look up some videos of different colorguards on youtube. That's what I do, 'cept better, lol. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a merit award for seven subjects at school in our prizegiving.

English, Mathematics, Science, Health, Visual Arts, Technology and French.

Watching all 13 episodes of Glee in 4 days.

Going to sleep at 7.30pm last night and waking up at 9am this morning.

Not being the first child in the family to get in trouble with the police :) (Shame Jacob, shame)

Building a blanket fort.

Being able to be proud to be myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back