What are you planning on doing today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know honestly.

My arm still hurts from holding a freaking saber for my parade (which I spazzed out because I thought you were there. xD) so I'll probably put a icyhot on soon. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's 4:10 here already but I did chores, went to an 8 year old's party (xD), and I'm about to go to my church youth group.

That's sunday~

Homework. D:

And studying for a chem test. Yay for isotopes and quantum mechanics!

^ Isotopes aren't that hard to understand. All you really have to remember are atoms of the same element with a different number of neutrons. Quantum mechanics, however, I have not studied. Good luck with your test Diva.

And now it's 8:00, I hope to eat dinner before I have to go to bed. I really have no idea what the holdup is. It's a good thing I stuffed my face at breakfast & lunch.

Then for the rest of my night, I'll be doing the same things; computer, drawing, and reading. <3

Homework & download new game on my BFF's PSP.

Homework. D:And studying for a chem test. Yay for isotopes and quantum mechanics!
We just started isotopes.

I hate chemistry so much.

Eating dinner soon (Mommy is buying me Sheetz :D ), playing my guitar / singing, then watching ANTM and GLEEEE :)

And working on my scientists project for Chem, eww.

Well, I did school. Got my braces removed ( :D ), and now I'm chillin' and watching tv, practicing piano, and trying to talk with this flippin retainer in. x'D

Stay here.

Tomorrow?

Be here.

Maybe go out.

Dunno.

Putting this article up on my wall. :)

MSNing some more wonderful peoples.

Hanging out with my neighboursss.

Listening to Sweet December over and over again.

Going to the park or somewhere with Anastasia and her Mummy.

Reading this whole magazine!

Eating some more.

Possibly going to Video Ezy and getting another movie?

Oh what a lovely Friday night life. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back