What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm slowly reading Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. I only really get time to read while I'm waiting for a parking spot to open up at school. Gives me a good 20-30 minutes though.

I am about to dive into The Arabian Nights (and maybe a little 5 Novels by Charles Dickens on the side). I got them both, from the bound classics collection, at Barnes and Noble. :)

I am about to dive into The Arabian Nights (and maybe a little 5 Novels by Charles Dickens on the side). I got them both, from the bound classics collection, at Barnes and Noble. :)

I am going to start reading The Diary of Anne Frank. It sounds like such a good book. It is about a girl named Anne Frank that lived when World War 1 was. She got taken to prision camp and had to suffer through the deaths of her family. The Nazis were after her and she kept a diary of when all of this happened. Go to this link, it explains what this book is REALLY about: https://www.gradesaver.com/the-diary-of-a-young-girl-by-anne-frank/study-guide/about/

I was going to start reading "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest" this evening - but I've left it on my desk at work @_@ !$Z*f+*& :angry:
You have to tell me how it is since I'm reading the girl with the dragon tattoo! I wanna know if the others are good. I only recently started my book.

I am going to start reading The Diary of Anne Frank. It sounds like such a good book. It is about a girl named Anne Frank that lived when World War 1 was. She got taken to prison camp and had to suffer through the deaths of her family. The Nazis were after her and she kept a diary of when all of this happened. Go to this link, it explains what this book is REALLY about: https://www.gradesaver.com/the-diary-of-a-young-girl-by-anne-frank/study-guide/about/
This is a good one. I remember reading it for the first time about 8 years ago and I just couldn't get over how suspenseful and brilliant this book is. P.S. The Holocaust was during WWII, not WWI. ;)

I'm going to start reading "Tales of a Shaman's Apprentice" for a class.

I'm reading Hotel On The Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford for Book Club. So far it's been a smooth, easy read and it's very interesting :)

You have to tell me how it is since I'm reading the girl with the dragon tattoo! I wanna know if the others are good. I only recently started my book.
I have now read all three of these books. I enjoyed the "Dragon Tattoo" and the second book in the series "Played with Fire" but I think "Hornets Nest" is probably the best - the court scenes are really well written and very cleverly argued.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did :)

On The Road by Jack Kerouac.

I need to start Huck Finn, because it's due in like 2 weeks! D:

I have now read all three of these books. I enjoyed the "Dragon Tattoo" and the second book in the series "Played with Fire" but I think "Hornets Nest" is probably the best - the court scenes are really well written and very cleverly argued.

Hope you enjoy them as much as I did :)
I agree, they're all excellent books, but "Hornet's Nest" is the best. It's just so clever the way the story in the courtroom unfolds <3

Latest posts

Back