What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to start reading "The Scarlett Letter" today for my duel credit English class. (Duel Credit basically means you get both college and high school credit.)

I had to start reading "The Scarlett Letter" today for my duel credit English class. (Duel Credit basically means you get both college and high school credit.)
I read that book last year. It was kinda boring, lol.

Now, I'm reading Angels & Demons/

Ohmygosh. My brother read that and was depressed for weeks. o___o I hope you like it. xDDD

Still reading the first LotR. I'm about to start the second one, though. :3

I'm re-reading the Outsiders by SE Hinton. Really takes me back to 7th grade. Makes me remember how much I hated middle school. >>; 'tis a very good book, though. DO IT FOR JOHNNY, MAN, DO IT FOR JOHNNY! Dally was a great character. They all were, actually; something extremely difficult to find. <3 That quote was from the movie, though. Hmmm. I'm also reading a short story every 2 days in The October Country by Ray Bradbury because it's October. Ray Bradbury is fabulous. The Jar, The Mummy, and The Skeleton are three of my favorite short stories. (I don't know their actual names, but that's what I'm referring to them as.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]I'm in the middle of a few books right now.[/SIZE]

+IT by Stephen King

+The Dark Half by Stephen King

+Uninvited by Amanda Munroe (or something. x.x)

+The Ghosts by... someone.

+The Demonata series by Darren Shan

+The Host by Stephenie Meyer (why do I keep wasting my money on her cruddy books?)

+Angels & Demons by Dan Brown

+Dracula by Bram Stoker

[SIZE=7pt]Atonement - Ian McEwan [Re-read][/SIZE]

East of Eden - John Steinback [Re-read]

Time Traveler's Wife - Long name :'( [Re-read]

Just Read- I am Not Esther by Fleur Beale

Currenly reading - Absolute Power by David Baldacci

For class, I am reading - The Pigman by Paul Zindel.

[SIZE=7pt]^ You'll love it. [/SIZE]

I'll warn you too... It's starts slow, and you may not be pleased with the ending.

Latest posts

Back