What are you reading now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Court of Mist & Fury - Sarah J Mass.

Hit a slight reading slump this week though as read eight books in past month and feel little burned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read Kensuke's Kingdom for no reason at all... :D OK, that's not true...

This website will tell you why!:

www.summit1001books.weebly.com

I'm reading The Valley of the Moon by Jack London and I find it kinda boring. :p

I'm reading The Valley of the Moon by Jack London and I find it kinda boring. :p
I didn't manage to finish this one. It's one of the rare times when I almost finish a book but don't even bother to see the ending. It's so repetitive. I may finish it at some point, but now I've started another one and it has captured me from the first page. "The Land of Painted Caves" by Jean Auel. It's the 5th of my favourite series. ;)

Just finished Garden of the Moon by some dude who's name I'm too lazy to look up right now and Edgedancer by Brandon Sanderson.

Currently getting caught up on Transformers: More than Meets the Eye trade paperbacks from the library, Hondo by Louis L'Amour (researching westerns for my next novel), and Oathbringer and the Emperor's Soul (both by Brandon Sanderson). Thinking about maybe re-reading through the Night Watch series by Sergei Lukyanenko as well. Love those books.

I'm currently reading The Young Queens by Kendare Blake. It's a side story to the main story, Three Dark Crowns.

Ah! I put books on hold lately, in lieu of other pursuits! (like tama...)

But I'm in the middle of The Good Samaritan by john marrs.

one of the discount ebooks i snagged for my elibrary~

Currently reading The New Girl, by S.L. Grey.

It's the third in a horror series, but each book is just another story in the same universe, instead of being sequels to each other, so you don't have to read the first two to understand and enjoy this one.

I'm trying to read 60 books this year, this will be book 23 once I'm finished!

At the risk of hyping my own stuff, I'm re-reading one of my own novels. XD

I would be reading Oathbringer, but I'm having a hard time lugging that giant tome around and should probably just get the ebook. I generally don't read through my own novels (I mean, what surprises are left?) but I'm doing it right now since I'm working on a short story on the same world and want to make sure it's consistent.

I also just finished the most recent volume of One Punch Man.

Do stories on the internet count? Well, I've been reading those spooky stories posted on the Sixpenceee blog and I must say that I'm both impressed and disturbed. :eek:

If you like those, you should check out Bogleech's creepypasta cook-off. TONS of content there. All amateur, so it varies a lot in quality, but if you read through the winners and runners up, you'll find some great stuff.

Nothing at the moment but I’m hoping for the book “ hamilton, the revolution” by lin-Manuel Miranda ( I’m a hamilfan)

Latest posts

Back