What are you watching now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rewatching Fairy Tail from the beginning because I miss the times it was so much more light hearted... The recent developments in the manga are killing me.

Not for the faint of heart (Don't worry, it's SFW, but it does get pretty freaky half way through the fight.)

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

At the moment, I'm watching House M.D. (hence my avatar xD), I go through TV series' so quickly, I am really enjoying this show though, I'm almost on series 3 and it's only been just over a week!

Orange is the New Black Season 3! I finished it yesterday and I didn't like it all that much tbh

TheMysteriousMrEnter doing a review of an episode of Mega Babies (which I almost kind of puked at one point). The only character that I find kinda decent is Bucky. THAT IS IT. The rest of the show is just...grotesque and wrong. I'm not kidding, if you watch just ONE episode (especially the one that Mr. Enter is reviewing) you will consider it to be completely worse than SWAT Kats. I just can't...I can't even finish the review without even getting green around the gills.

Lol sorry bout that, I had to. DX

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Dwarf, since they've put it back up on Netflix. I've actually not seen the later series before. I'm just finishing up series six (so the last of the 'original' run).

Latest posts

Back