What are you wearing on the first day of school?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK..well, I haven't gotten around to SHOPPING yet...so when I do, I will pick from there.

BUT, I have to check out my oufit 5 times, and its like obsesseve compulsion. My mom gets mad at me.

All I know is that I wanna wear something from Abercrombie...

Haha, this topic is perfect timing. I just went on a huge school shopping spree yesterday.

I'm probably going to wear a pink babydoll shirt, brown leggings, and a pair of really cute brown shoes. I'll go get some pics.

Shirt

Pants

Shoes

Outfit on Person

I moved recently, so my school no longer has uniforms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will were my....

SCHOOL UNIFORM!

Aaah, the wonder of private schools.

Most likely my uniform.

I've been at school for ages now. It ends in a few weeks xD

Ehh. You guys are so lucky!!! We have to wear school uniform and nothing else. We are not even allowed to take our blazer off when walking home and through out school. We only wear knee lenth skirt, (EHHHH!!!) School jumper, blazer, tights. My worst nightmare!!!

Edit,

(And lets not forget the white shirt!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh. You guys are so lucky!!! We have to wear school uniform and nothing else. We are not even allowed to take our blazer off when walking home and through out school. We only wear knee lenth skirt, (EHHHH!!!) School jumper, blazer, tights. My worst nightmare!!!
Edit,

(And lets not forget the white shirt!)
But how do they know you took your blazer off when you're walking home from school?

I'm gonna wear a black pair of jeans, my Billy Talent shirt, my black flip flops, and my black zip-up hoodie, my red Linkin Park hat, my black wristband with white cross-like thingy. (same outfit I'm gonna wear to the Billy Talent concert a couple days after the first day of school, except for the hat.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back