What Are You Wearing Right Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black AEO (american eagle outfitters) Tee

Long Pink shorts

A clip in my hair

Unmentionables (There's boys on here you know,kk445! Heehee)

Black AEO (american eagle outfitters) TeeLong Pink shorts

A clip in my hair

Unmentionables (There's boys on here you know,kk445! Heehee)
I think about every boy knows a girl wears a bra xP

I am wearing a black shirt that says greenday , a black and red jacket with a skull on the back , a pair of tight black jeans X3 , and some converse sneakers. ~

Brown cargo pants that are ALSO way way too big for me (I really need to go Fall Shopping. XD)

A blue t-shirt that is also rather big on me but I love it anyways that says "ENGINEERS MOTTO--if it isn't broken, take it apart and fix it."

My hair is ultimate bedhead. Seriously, you don't want to see. ._.

-rubs eyeball- Gnehhh...

Last edited by a moderator:
A white tee that says 'What is this was the only tree left to hug?' And it has a picture of one of those tree-shaped car fresheners.

I'm also wearing dark blue skinny that look sorta purple because my mom washed them with some pink towels. o_O Then, I have black convers and a rainbow rope that I wrapped around my wrist several times and made a bracelet out of it. My hair is a wavy mess because the power was out in the morning and I was too lazy to straighten it later when the power came back on...yup..thats it.

White Blouse (See through when it gets wet, so I avoid water fights when Im wearing it...)

Black Skinny Jeans

Converse Shoes (=DD)

Black Clip in my hair

Undergarments. I think about every boy or girl here is wearing them.

And if you arn't, I don't think I want to hear about it xD

Black silky shorts, a white tank top, and white socks.. Because I need to go to bed soon. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back