What Are You Wearing Right Now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some red plaid PJ pants with a satin ribbon on the inside (I love satin ribbons on the inside. That's the only reason I bought them. <3333333333]

Black tank top

Eight black jellies, six pink ones.

Some amazingly awesome Halloween socks with castles on them. I LOVE SOCKS. >3

Last edited by a moderator:
1) a bra with blue cherries on it.

2) underwearz with ice cream on it

3) blue boxers over mah unders

4) a tanktop

5) sox

6) a sweatshirt

7) gangstergangster glasses

Still my PJs. Plaid pants, tank top.

D: I'm sick today. I don't think eating texican and icecream helped.

I shortly came back from the library and grocery store. i needed to get htings done because I hear a storm (snow) is on its way. I am wearing thermals and really soft sweats with *fake* fur around the waist line. [yes, very itchy]. I have a purple sweater on. (hey ! Its hard to be stylish AND keep warm at the same time :D ) Then a puffie tan jacket on. I took it off , but I had a darker shade of purple than my sweater beanie on. [for those unfamiliar with the term beanie , its a hat that robbers wear :D ] I was going to wear gloves but since I went grocery shopping it might be difficult :)

Dawnie

I found out today that I lost weight. >D I thought I did, because everything fit differently today.

My plaid skirt again (I don't have any good jeans. They all fit like mom jeans or are like, half dead. D:)

Black knee highs with hearts

A workshirt style blouse that has pockets, it's red, and I accidentally splattered bleach on it in the corner before, but luckily it just looks like a decal now

A whole ROLL of black jellies (>3)

One black armwarmer with a plaid stripe on it

Skull button

I tried to wear a tie but I couldn't figure out how to get it onnnnn. D;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back