What are you wearing right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
An orange-ish shirt, my favorite pair of underpants, dark blue pants with two light blue stripes, a brown singlet, and a bra I've been wearing for over 2 months.

I'm in my pajamas!

Flannel pink pants and a light black sweater that says "create peace" on it from forever 21 :lol:

A boring brown shirt and boring brown pants and another one of my bras that clips up in the front and a white singlest and some random underpants.

An awful pink girly shirt with butterflies on it (I HATE GIRLY STUFF), black pants, purple underpants, and a white singlet. I'm...not wearing a bra because it was driving me insane last night, so I took it off and forgot to put it back on.

My pajamas: black and purple shorts and a black t-shirt with Angry Birds on it and a hoodie with birds on it.

A purple t-shirt with a big picture of Mickey Mouse offering flowers to a smaller Minnie Mouse in a drawn pocket and black and pink rugby-style shorts

An awful pink girly shirt with butterflies on it (I HATE GIRLY STUFF), black pants, purple underpants, and a white singlet. I'm...not wearing a bra because it was driving me insane last night, so I took it off and forgot to put it back on.
The same stuff as in this post, except now I'm wearing a pink padded bra. o.o

Black skinny jeans, red and black hoody, black vest top. Oh, and a necklace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yellow adult small pajamas that have red blue yellow and green flowers on them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back