What Are You Wearing?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StephanieAnne

Reaction score
whats everyone wearing today?? im just bored wanted to see if anyone on here has any style or if your all nerds aha!? not that you care but im home sick so im in a grey tee and blue pj pants, so yep. but tommorow i am wearing dark blue skinny jeans and a white sweater + big gold hoops & gold necklass :)

im wering a white tee that says let the out doorsbe yours tallebudgera beeach school and pink knee nigh bordies

Im wearing dark jeans and a blue sweatshirt that has the USA flag on it

im wearing a black and white striped top with luv hearts on it and red buttons, and black leggings

Right now, I'm in my pajamas--dark blue. x3

But earlier today, even though I was sick, I had a random impulse to dress nice (o_O), so I wore a black, long skirt with a white Banana Republic T-shirt.

im just at home so im in denim shorts and a pink fox tee-shirt.

*here comes doglover, down the isle, modeling a VERY fashinalble outfit, lets give her a hand folks!*\

ok today im wearing, uhhh lets see, *looks down at shirt* im wearing a long thin, grey T-shirt with a short,semi-long sleaved,torquoize hoddie (u no, one of those jakets that come up to your rib) , skinny jeans, and torquoize ear rings

Plad Capris And MY Dance T Shirt. Its My Pjs. In 10 mins ts going to be a basketball uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back