What are you will to wear for Halloween costume...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go for it. I wanted to do an earthbound Halloween costume a couple years back but my parental units stopped me.
I'm not so sure yet, as for myself.
Awh, that's disappointing. Who were you going to be?

And I'm kinda sad.

My friends are all "Hey, we should totally have a group theme! C'mon, you could be the Moon..."

And I always say "No, no, no, I'm being Ness, but perhaps I'll tag along with you."

It's quite annoying, really. :)

Snookie.

>:'D

Or if my friends agree then i'm going as Strawberry Shortcake and her gang. *win*

Geez, I don't know ! Is it that time of the year already? :p

Well, I've kinda reached that age where trick-or-treating just isn't important anymore.

I wouldn't wanna spend my money on something expensive. So I guess I'll be going as.. me ! :D

I am going to be Katara from The Last Airbender!! :) :) :)
I'm probably not gonna dress up for Halloween, but I'm planning on being her for the next anime convention i'm going to. Everyone says I look just like her. And I'm also thinking of getting her fire nation outfit, cuz it's really pretty and less overdone.

I will be a witch... of course, what else???? :)

We don't celebrate Hallowe'en with quite the same enthusiasm in the UK - but we do give out treats (sweets or biscuits) to cute little kids all dressed up in spooky costumes.

hmhmhmhmhmmmmmm....Maybe I'll just throw something nice on at the last minute...xD

Halloween is so cute. ^.^ Maybe I'll try and come up with something...but I'm not sure. >_<

Tama :) Phantom

A dead cop xD I just need the make up and I'm set.
That's a hilarious idea, but how are you going to get around? Have a buddy carry you?

Something cool. Ooh I can't wait!

That's a hilarious idea, but how are you going to get around? Have a buddy carry you?
Well, I was thinking maybe a zombie cop? Hahah

i'm going to have a hole on my forehead like if I got shot :>

Awh, that's disappointing. Who were you going to be?
And I'm kinda sad.

My friends are all "Hey, we should totally have a group theme! C'mon, you could be the Moon..."

And I always say "No, no, no, I'm being Ness, but perhaps I'll tag along with you."

It's quite annoying, really. :p
I was going to be Lucas. Quite an out-there idea, but hey, a kid could have dreams. :p

I'm going to be Toad from Mario :] It's a little boys costume so I got size large haha.

Hmmm...not sure. I kind of outgrew trick-or-treating and dressing up years ago. :p The last time I went trick-or-treating was in my freshman year of college with a huge group of my friends. We wanted to get out there and have fun. :D I'm not much of a Halloween party (or any kind of party for that matter...except for maybe birthday parties) kind of person. I've had my fair share of costumes. I was a cheerleader most of the times. I'll probably just pick up something simple this year and give out candy.

I'm not gonna go trick-or-treating, but I will dress up. I'll be a french maid... nah, I don't think it's too slutty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back