What are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you are saying and it annoyes me to..heck when people call me emo too.but what annoyes me more is that people hang out with other people depending on what they wear.
Why does every one pick on the poor emos?!

I'm sort of gothic emo person-don't get mad at me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does every one pick on the poor emos?!
I'm sort of gothic emo person-don't get mad at me!!
They aren't getting picked on any more than any other group but I think this whole emo-trend and alot of their attitudes are just annoying alot of people for multiple reasons. It seems alot of these 'emos' need to get an attitude change and a reality check.

I don't really have an emo attitude and stuff it's just that I'm into vampires and all that stuff and I'm getting a kind of emo like hair-style...well I might be any way.

Right now im wearing a poofy grey skirt in smooth cotton, that used to be really innocent but i've embroidered large

black, red, blue and green daisies in towel-like fabrics. like the ones ithis girl's head :D Over that i have a knees-long black tunic with a purple and black flower-patterned veilover, and a hip-long black top with purple wide sleeves. I wear a necklace in silver and an anklet in green glassbeads with a single green maple leaf in glass, as big as a fingernail :D

Eh, I dress punkish/preppy, but I don't like to label myself or others.

But my style will soon be turning very cat-like, seeing as a friend is going to make me an epic jacket with kitty ears. >:3

Eh, I dress punkish/preppy, but I don't like to label myself or others.
But my style will soon be turning very cat-like, seeing as a friend is going to make me an epic jacket with kitty ears. >:3
BAHH, too late. ;)

My friend bought me a hoodie that had cats ears on the hood with matching paw mittens. :]

I'm just girly and colorful.Yeah,but I ALWAYS wear my black converse,everyday,I live in it!!

Hyper,girly, engry ball, fun. Sums it up. :) \

Broken~Wings

Kind of.. Punky, or goth, maybe? 0.o

I have black hair, wear black shirts and regular jeans.. Usually a hoodie..

And just aside from what I look like, I guess I am pretty quiet and mysterious.. xDD

I am pure 100% Preppy

My look normally consists of:

tank top in a bright color

printed top over it

jeans

pink Aeropostale hoodie

tan slip on shoes with roses

neutral earrings, necklace, bracelets

white Louis Vuitton Purse

Personality wise: I am an outgoing cheerleader who is never shy in life.

I guess I'm unique, really. I love wearing Kawaii things.

Sometimes I'll feel like dressing dark one day and others I'll dress bright.

And sometimes I'll wear cat ears, seriously, I wear whatever I want regardless of what other people say as long as it doesn't break the dress code.

i pick out clouths uniqely for me!its been working out O.K i guess cuz a lot of people put together the same kind of out fitt wich is good in one way and bad in anouther

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back