What Are You?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What are you?

• Goth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emo

• Chav

• Punk

• Skater

• Myself

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just be myself. Play my sports, (Cricket, tennis and footy) and well, just do the stuff I like doing.

Really the answer is-im a person. To lable urself is jus plain stupid. Were not a can of soup-we are ourselfs!

I am myelf a kid at school calls me emo everytime he sees me, I'm not emo I almost neverwear black or any of the 'emo' colours. I'm too girly, I wear pink, I have brunette/blonde hair, AND I DON'T SLIT MYSELF!!!

I don't like to be labled.

ps. 'popularity' is a lable.

(Then again 'myself' is a lable too and I do defy many lables like 'quiter' 'cheater' 'popular' and 'nerd/brainiac'(because I'm getting higher marks than the girl who was the 'smartest' for grades 6+half of 7 until now

I like to skateboard, and I wear black almost all the time, but I am just M-E. No one can change that.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

im pretty girly... my popularity stat is a joke and a little bit exadgerated! LOL! :huh:

i am just me!

I can be anything I want. A change in life can happen like *snaps* that.

I voted I am myself, because labeling myself would be pointless because nobody should care what I look like if they want to be my friend. Now, if I were to cut myself, yeah, then they'd care. But I think its my personality that counts, which is genuine in everybody.

Sorry, but I don't label myself.

I label myself as a singer.

i am my own person, you see. i don't care what people label me anymore. the only thing that matters is the way I see MYSELF. some people say i'm a misfit, others say i am loud, some say i'm quiet. but the way i see it, i'm a non conformist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back