What are your favourite Tamagotchi Games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones I always end up playing are

Heading from v3

Driving from Tama-Go: Kuromametchi

Apple Catching/Coin Catching: Tamagotchi + Colour

Match the Pairs: Tamagotchi + Colour

I really like shoot the bug a lot, I also like the p2 game aswell, simple and neat! The Osu and Mesu games is good to as it is really easy to win! ;)

Tug-Of-War on V4.5

Bump (can't remember which version that one is on!)

Climb on V4.5 is awesome!

:D

OMG there are so many!!! here are my top 5 though

5. Bump from the V3

4. The game from the P1

3. Long Jump from the Tama-Go

2. Tea Time from the V5

1. A tie between Sprint from V3 and Golf Putt from the V5

Awesome topic though!!! :3

I now like the burgers one in IDL!!! So cute kutchipatchi!!! :D

I also like the job on the V4 where you drive a bus. I think its the Travel Agency Job

I always liked Get on the V3 the most. I mean always...I've liked that game for about half my whole life now. But I also like the apple game on the V4.5 and Sound Block on the Music Star. I strangely have more good memories of playing Sound Block than I do of absolutely anything else, even scuba diving and stuff like that.

Shoot the bug on the TamaGo is my all time favorite Tamagotchi game. It's simple but fun like an old school Atari 2600 game.

Sound Block- Music Star

Apples- V4.5

Long Jumper- Tamago

They are my top 3 favorite tama games. ^_^

I really enjoy Get and Heading on the V3. I'm horrible at Bump and Flag is always hit or miss.

I do wish, though, that I could get my Tama to play games with me without having to pump him up with snacks first. With the V3, they'll refuse to play games if their weight is too low.

The jump rope game on the P's is a new favorite. It's easy to win and fun to play. I'd have to say my top three would be.

1 Shoot the bug on the TamaGos

2 jump rope on the P's

3 The guess which way game on the originals. Mainly because you could play it without looking at the screen. It allowed you to multitask.

I don't own all of these versions of tamagotchi but I have played them. (My friends used to own them and let me play on them. :) )

1. Long Jump (Basically all of the tama go games)

2. Rock Paper Siscers

3. Left or right?

The Beach game on the P's. I like button mashing games. It's really fun ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back